Monday, December 15, 2008

My Girl Macy

Treat of all treats...
Macy met us at the mall last weekend
and then came and hung out with us at home!
We loved every single second of it!!!
Macy is SUPER busy with school &
playing basketball, so we just don't get to see her as often as we'd like.
She is doing so well in college and
I am SO proud of her!!!
As we were leaving on Thanksgiving night,
Hadlee yelled out, "Macy, you come to my house?"My sweet, beautiful Macy didn't let Haddie down!
We ordered pizza, read books & played...
Then we drove around our 'hood and looked at
Christmas lights...
WOOOO Bloggers!
Don't call the law on me...these pics were taken in
our very own cul-de-sac!!!

Obviously, my kids LOVE Macy!!!
And I love ALL of them...Miss Macy included!
OH, so my kids think they're the only ones who can take a 'crazy' pic every single time I try to
take their picture... Macy & I showed them!!!
Macy is so much to me...a niece, a daughter, and a best friend!!!

Love you Sweet Girl.

3 comments:

angie said...

OK the costumes crack me up! So nice that you get to see you sweet family so often. Have a good Monday!

Beth E. said...

Oh, Mindy, you tiny little thing! You are so cute. I believe MY LEG is bigger around than your waist! And after having kids, too? Sheesh!

I AM NOT jealous...Nope, NOT ME! ;o)hehe

Kimberly said...

Our Macy is all grown up! Makes me nostalgic!
Hey Mindo--just found out one of my friends in my neighborhood is from Waco and knows you...Jennifer Brown now, use to be Jennifer Lucia???
One year older than you, friends with Betsy, Carrie, etc.
xoxo
I'll call you tomorrow. Crazy day today.