Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Sistah is HOT at 47!!!

Today is my sister's 47th birthday!!!
Lynna is such a beautiful person in
every single sense of the word!
It was always so cool that I had sisters
older than me (Lynna is 13 years older...
I was quite the OOPS for my parents!).
Lynna has TRULY loved me like her own
my entire life!!!
She is GORGEOUS, LOVING, FUN,
KINDHEARTED & FUUUUUNNNYYYY!!!
We had a blast celebrating her today...
Wouldn't you know it...
now she LOVES my babies like her own!!!
Like BIG TIME!!!Lynna has always been my #1 fan
and vice versa...
we are SISTAHS through and through!
My other sister Michelle couldn't be at today's
festivities...we missed her, but it's all goooooood!
We are FAMILY...I got all my sistahs and me!!!
Lynna LOVES ALL people. I swear every restaurant
& store she goes to, she becomes friends with
the workers. She has ALWAYS been like that.
Lynna is GENEROUS and would do anything
and everything for anyone.
Lynna loves to laugh and boy does she laugh A LOT!!!
She's a BLAST!!!
It was so fun to spend some time with
Lynna and her boys today...
More posts & pictures regarding the adorable skirt
Haddie is wearing are coming up SOON!
All I can say is CO CO ROCKS!!!
Hadlee ever so sweetly sang
'Happy Birthday' to Lynna...
it brought tears to Aunt Lynna's eyes!!!
I like to claim Lynna's boys as MY OWN, too!
My life was changed forever when Lynna
gave birth to the hunk on the left!!!
That was the day I became an Aunt for the first time!
I still beg him to get a hair cut (Hunter, too!).
I even told Walker and Hadlee that Travis
looks like Jesus!!!
Lynna said Travis needs to have a
"come to Jesus" with his life!!! HA HA!
Most of all, Lynna is an amazing mom...
(Amanda, Lynna falls into the HOT boy mama category like YOU!!!)

I am so lucky to have a sister like Lynna! She is a hottie at 47!!! So many of my wonderful childhood memories revolve around Lynna. From early on, she taught me to always be nice to everyone no matter what. I'll never forget her teaching me that...she was the perfect example!

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Sistah!

I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Beth E. said...

Oh. My gosh. What a beautiful family! ALL of you need to be models!!! I am NOT kidding!

You make me sick. lol Just kidding. :o)

Glad your sister had a happy birthday. Mine's coming up very soon...feels like I just HAD one!

Merry Christmas!

Amanda said...

And ever since you talked about that all boy hot mom club I have noticed it more than ever! My neighbor being one too. Too funny! I'm always thinking "Dang it, Mindy!!" but in a good sense of course. ;)

You and your sisters are BEAUTIFUL and Holy Moly she doesn't look 47! Happy Birthday to Big Sis!

Your nephews (esp the younger one.. sorry, can't remember his name) has your same exact smile!

Your whole family is beautiful and I am just LOVE LOVE LOVIN Haddie's skirt!

angie said...

What a thoughtful sweet post about your sister, she sure is HOT! DOn't you just love having sisters?!

Anonymous said...

You are one sweet sweet sistah!! I love this post! I love Ms. Haddie's pettiskirt and I love all the bday fun. Happy Birthday, Lynna!! Thanks for molding such a perfect blogging BFFF. I am excited just thinking about your post over the Holidays with those youngins!!