Monday, December 8, 2008

Fabumoose!!!

Saturday while Daddy was at the deer lease,
the kiddos and I headed to the mall...
...where we just got a Build a Bear Workshop!!!
Daddy told us to go as an early Christmas treat.
Of course we had to get the adorable boy & girl Christmas mooses!!!

Selecting the music for their mooses was a BIG deal!!!
Walker went with Jingle Bell Rock and Hadlee went with Hannah Montana's Best of Both Worlds (a song she has recently learned at Mrs. Heather's...so cute to hear her sing it!)!!!

And just look who we found at the mall (if she hears we are going to Target or the mall, she always shows up there! ha! I'm serious! We love it though!). Grandmother unknowingly sat down in the fluffing chair and Hadlee went and gave her the moose like Grandmother worked there!!!

Waiting in line...
Haddie Girl went first... Walker put his foot on the fluffing machine for Haddie...Checking her moose's softness... and giving the heart a kiss... So proud to show Bubba Miss Moose!!! I LOVE love LOVE this picture... Then it was Walker's turn. That cute little girl on the right was one of a few
girls we saw at the mall that knew Walker!!!
Stud Muffin!
Walker took forever making his wish!
Everyone in the loooong line cracked up.
I'd give anything to know what that wish was,
but he won't reveal!!!
Walker bathed his before he chose clothes.
Hadlee didn't want hers to have clothes?!?
Walker & Hadlee were so cute with their new Moose friends!
Thank you, Daddy! My kids love the boxes as much as the bears!!!
Miss Priss thought she was something else walking down that mall...
Mommy's heart melts at moments like these...
Walker chose an NBA basketball suit and ball for
his moose! It was too cute.
Perfect since Grandmother was there...she's his #1 basketball fan!!!And this was our ride home...
(pay no attention to the chocolate on Haddie's face from our
TWO visits in one day to the cookie place!).
And don't you worry your pretty little blogs off,
I made sure that Miss Moose had an outfit
(even though Miss Priss didn't care at the time!).

Walker named her Hannah Montana...
Check out the jeans! ha!
When Troy got home, he turned Miss Moose over
and said, "Oh, she even has her own little Seven jeans!"
Merry Christmas from our two new moose friends!
Such a FABUMOOSE day!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo glad I am the first to comment on this post!!!!!!!!!! How sweet was that trip to Build a Bear. I felt like I was there with yall. Oh, and the fact that Miss Haddie's moose didn't have clothes on cracked me up. Don't you love that English teacher....ending that sentence with a prep? :) But, what is even funnier than the bear NOT having clothes is Troy commenting about her seven jeans. Even my husband you laugh if heard that. Our trips to Norstrom Rack consist of finding the cheap seven jeans. I've even jot John hooked. We (us girls) don't post many pictures of our backsides on these blogs, so I guess noone ever really knows what kind of jeans we wear! But, Troy, I'm so impressed!!! Walker making a wish and Hadlee holding her moose are my favs.......those kids........bundled them up and don't let them get ANY older. They are priceless!

angie said...

How FUN!!! Tha is so sweet that you mom just shows up like that, I love it:) BTW I LOVE ally's shirt, she wants to wear it all the time, THANK YOU!! We'll have to do the real build a bear thing, too!

Amanda said...

I am cracking up cause as I was sitting here reading this I was thinking "what is wrong with Mindy not sneaking an outfit for Miss Moose"... oh how relieved I was to read that you DID!!! Hhaha! Walking down the mall with their boxes cracked me up too. I so badly want to do this with my kids too but our closest one is 45 min away and every time I'm at that particular mall it's without one of the kids. They look so happy and how funny that Grandmother shows up.. sounds like something my mom would do too. Cute Cute Cute pictures!

Beth E. said...

I have never been in a Build a Bear shop...can you believe it?! We don't have those stores around here.

Looks like you had such a great time. The pic of your two asleep in the car is just precious! :o)

Blessings...

Rhonda said...

Believe me, that will be your family's first of MANY trips to Build A Bear! Isn't that place a blast?! We even had Savannah's 9th birthday party there! I'm so glad you were able to take the little cuties - it's just so much fun and such a fun thing for boys and girls to enjoy together! I was a little worried that you didn't buy an outfit for Haddie's bear, but I was glad to see that you did! Happy Holidays from our BAB moose to yours!!!

Our Journey said...

those pictures are so cute!! I wish I had someone's children to take them to Build A Bear--would not be too cute to be a 21 yr old in there making a wish and kissing a heart lol!! I love you picked out Haddie's bear some clothes!!