Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm so glad...

because I already had my Christmas card picture
ready (well in advance this year!).
This is what a photo shoot with my two
little ones is like...
Little Miss Prissy Pie was reeeeeeally on a roll...
Oh, this one would have been great for our card... Regardless, they're cute no matter what!
(To me anyways!).
I'll take their fun little personalities and every last
drop of their spunk anyday & everyday!!!
But maybe not quite so much of it when I'm trying to
get a good picture!!!!!!!!!
Wouldn't, couldn't trade these days for anything!
Enjoy your TWELVE days of Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Love it! Both of them can be such a card. Haddie has so much spunk in her. Your house is always a hit because the your kids are always so much fun! The 3L's and C and R LOVE those two like our own. It was good to see you guys last night! Made Landry's bday for sure:)I hope you are getting some wrapping done this weekend. Santa comes to our house next Saturday...yikes!

Amanda said...

I couldn't agree with you any more! They are cute and adorable no matter what and I think that silly face picture would have been funny to use and something people wouldn't expect. I've been toe tappin' over here waiting my patient pregnant self to see these professional pictures of yours. I personally, think you've made all of us our here in blogland wait long enough. ;)

Happy Weekend, Friend!

Rhonda said...

I was just coming to ask the VERY SAME question Amanda asked - are you ever planning to revel the professional photos that we heard about so long ago??!! Are those your Christmas card photos?? I am waiting patiently!!

I'm a leopard print nut and Savannah had a little leopard print jumper and black turtleneck just like that about 7 or 8 years ago!! The girls have STYLE!

Beth E. said...

Those mischievous faces just brighten my day every time I see them! Adorable...

:o)

angie said...

I think those would have been a hilarious card:) Mark is bound and determined to send out an "actual Christams card" one year...which would look a lot like me in my PJ's no make-up, and Ryan and Ally screaming NO, NO NO! and Mark wouldn't be pictured at all since he doesn't really like taking pictures!

Hopefully you will never actually get a card like that from me!:)I love seeing you and your family family on your blog!