Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning 2008

Every Christmas night, Walker & Hadlee
both sleep with us.
Each year Walker wakes up a little earlier,
and also remembers a little more quickly
that Santa was supposed to come during the night!!!
Surely Haddie was thinking, "WHAT? Santa
brought that stuff?!? Maybe I should like him?!?"
"You go that way, and I'll go this way!"
OOPS, Haddie went to Bubba's stuff.
She was re-directed rather quickly!!!

Santa was gooooood to Walker & Hadlee...
A desk and a Nintendo DS for the Big Guy!

A Barbie Jeep and a baby that goes potty for Sweet Girl!Santa must have fallen for one of these Squirmies we saw at the mall!!! (Luckly for THIS Santa though, he found them at Wal-Mart for $2.99!!!)Daddy was JUST as proud for Haddie as she was!!!Talk about a HAPPY GIRL!!! (As long as you DON'T make the jeep go!!!)OH, there's my BABY DOLL!!!

She can go to Target with me in my jeep!!!Talk about a BIG BOY!!!
I really think Daddy just wanted a turn on the
Nintendo DS!!!
Not me, I have no clue how that thing works!
I'm just happy to see my boy so happy!!!Where's the mistle toe?!? I'd like to see
Mommy kissing Santa Claus!!! Then it was time to open presents...
luckily this year Mommy knew
Walker would be into that.
At his age, it's all about quantity not quality!!!
Look at Haddie's sweet face, so excited for Daddy...
(Ha Ha! It was underwear & socks in a Victoria Secrets box!)
Walker had specially wrapped THIS gift for me.
I had been trying to figure out what it was due
to the odd shaped packaging. I totally thought
it was something he and Daddy had bought for me!Little did I know, it was an A&M
basketball from his own collection
that he had wrapped up for ME!!!
He was so excited!
I couldn't have been happier!!!
Look at Walker's face when Haddie was
opening his gift to her (priceless!)...Thank you, Bubba!
I love my pink poodle webkinz!!!Thanks, Haddie!
I love my lion webkinz!!!
Walker is MY Fly Guy! He loves these books!
I think we have the series now!!!
Look how I wrapped Troy's special gift... LOOOK!!! Mommy had a collage of our
professional pictures made for Daddy's office!
(Amanda...the photos are coming SOON ~
hope you aren't let down!
I didn't mean for you to wait this long!)It was Daddy's favorite gift!
LOOK out Blogging World
and those of you who knew me before 2002
(that's when I got my digital camera)...
Troy got me a new SCANNER!!!
Check out my little Hugh Hefner loving
his new robe (and that GAME!!!)!
You may remember that Mommy had made
a special request to Santa for new robes...
seeing as though Hadlee wears one that is
size 0 to 6 months.
Well, Little Miss Priss would have NOTHING
to do with her new robe.
She didn't even mind if Mommy wore it!!!
Forget the gifts,
I have to call MaMaw to tell her what I got...Then I'm off to Target with my Baby!!!What a SWEET morning!
We have MUCH to be thankful for this day
and everyday!!!

5 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

LOVE IT!!! I have been waiting for this post. PRICELESS my friend. The smiles on their faces says it all. What a wonderful Christmas!! I can't wait to see that pink jeep coming my way (or maybe I will come see it until she wants to drive. ha!) LOVE IT!!!

Rhonda said...

I LOVE this post! What a wonderful morning your family had! It brought back memories of our Barbie Jeep year and also our Nintendo DS year!! And yes, the older the kids get, the more expensive the gifts get so it doesn't "look" like as much, when in fact it is probably MORE! I felt guilty this year because it didn't "look" like enough, but believe me, I spent plenty! ha! There is truly nothing like the excitement and pure joy of Christmas for a child Walker's age! It is the ultimate excitement! Everything looks like it was perfect for your sweet family!!

Amanda said...

So much I wanted to comment on as I was reading down this post and of course now preggy brain got the best of me. I love it all. I love their little faces and reactions to everything. You guys are a riot! The collage looks beautiful. Oh and you will be in heaven with that scanner. Without mine you wouldn't be able to see any of Mason as baby til he was about 4ish. Time to pull out those photo's. ;) I'm glad you had a very Merry Christmas with your family. You all have fun in everything you do!

melanie, aka Mo said...

What in the world did we do before kids?! Isn't that just ALL that matters!? Can't wait til all of us meet one day. Melanie

angie said...

Well I wish I had a pink jeep too! I love the pictures of them running in to see what Santa left... Priceless! So fun that it was just your family too. You are such a great mommy!