Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day 2008...

We go to my parents' house for
Christmas Day...
I absolutely love spending an entire day at their house
with my sisters & all of our families!

Here is Miss Priss arriving &
letting everyone know it was time to get
this party started!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Walker went straight out to their back yard...
he is such a blast!
Miss Priss wore her ADORABLE tu-tu &
matching shirt that Lindsay made!!!
It was quite the HIT!!!

Lindsay...do you agree that a photo shoot

was in order?!? Thank you, my friend!!!
I can vividly remember that it was a couple of
days before Christmas three years ago when
we found out that we were having a little girl.
My mother & sisters spoiled her rotten
with LOTS of little gifts while she was still
in my tummy that Christmas!
What a JOY this little girl is to ALL of us...My very own little bit of Heaven on Earth...

Houston, we may have a problem. My biggest fear with giving in to the Nitendo DS was what is pictured below!!! It's actually hilarious to hear him "talk" to this game...it's his first video game of any sort. He's fuuuunnnny with it. Hopefully the new-ness will wear off soon though...

"Lolologolon" (Logan) with the Haddie Pattie Pie...There is such an age span with my kids and my niece & nephews. It's amazing how wonderful they are to my kids. Walker & Hadlee LOVE love LOVE them!!!Hunter & Haddie...
I happen to love this hunka hunk...AHHH...my parents! They are the GREATEST!!!I love my family so much it hurts! Every single crazy last one of them!!!
What we reeeeeally needed were more gifts?!? Thank you Grandmother, PaPa, Aunt Lynna, Aunt Michelle & Uncle Terry!!! You guys are too good to us!!!

Sweet Aunt Kitty & Uncle Ron stopped by with
awesome gifts, too!!! Should have just given
Hadlee this sack and not the Cabbage Patch Doll!!!
The game of "Where's Haddie?" never gets old!!!
Grandmother gave both of her Grand-Daughters
Sleeping Beauty (Macy's fave movie).
They watched it together...so sweet!!!
Haddie just had to put on her new gown from
Grandmother with a matching wand!!!
There was LOTS of sweet lovin' going on that day...
And then you have my CRAZY sistahs
with Haddie's new guitar...
(Check out my old room at home...
can you believe it was pink?!?)
Then it was time for us to gather around the
piano and sing Christmas carols together.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?
We are the worst singers EVER and
we were just having fun!!!
Seriously, though, I can play the piano...
bet ya didn't know that?!?
I always think Christmas Day is a great day
for a family picture. Let's see how that went...

Getting there...

PERFECT!!!

A Final Merry Christmas from my Silly, Crazy, Fun~Loving Family to Yours!!!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness that family pictures are hilarious! It stresses me out getting us all to LOOK at the camera and smile decently. The DS will probably wear off. It wore off with Mason. Your family is precious and so beautiful. And YES I can believe your room back at home was PINK! Haha!!

Beth E. said...

What a hoot your family is! I love it! All of the pics were great, but I got especially tickled at a little picture of your dad...with the bow tied around his head! Haha...loved it! Your kiddos get more and more adorable every time I see them. :o)

Blessings to you and your family for the coming year...

Shannon said...

OK - that was my EXACT room when I was in jr. high/high school! I mean really - pink walls and the EXACT same comforter! (although I had beautiful yellow furniture to go along with it!) SO STINKING FUNNY!

Beck said...

Such great pictures! I always love your posts! The perfect family picture...what every mother strives for! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas with your beautiful, sweet family (:

HAPPY 2009!

Graham said...

You have a picture perfect family that is very photogenic by the way! Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

angie said...

That last picture made me LAUGH!! What a fun Christmas you had:) hope 2009 is as wonderful.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh, I am lovin this post! The one with your sistas is cracking me up. All of the pictures are so great. Lauren and Walker are so into this DS thing. ha! Haddie and the tutu is pure joy. She cracks me up. We have giggled all day today thinking of her last night singing to us. So cute! I love seeing her at this age. We had a blast last night. Thanks for the Hoodie laughs.

Anonymous said...

I did read this but by the time I had my house back to myself and could sit in front of my computer, we hit the road again!! That child is the frilliest little thing........I need to use those pics....can I? She is so full of personality-love her. I would love it if yall could come out for b's bday party. I know it's a haul though......we'll have to plan our Canton trip SOOOONN!! Thanks for reminding me about this.....these days my head is everywhere!!