Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Basketball & A Ring Pop

Did you wonder what WILD MAN was doing
while Haddie Girl was dancing and prancing
around in her adorable new tu tu from Lindsay?!?

Well, now you know.
Yes, that's my son with a basketball AND a ring pop.
He's got talent!!!

A new sound I hear around my house is a
basketball bouncing! I actually love it!!!

A couple of reminders for those of you out there with
kindergarteners...

Don't write on the bottom of presents
in tiny letters what the gift is so you'll remember
before your kid starts opening them.
They really do learn to read in kindergarten.
ALSO...don't try to skip sentences in long paragraphs
when you are reading to him at night.
Again, they really do learn to read in kindergarten.

I LOVE love LOVE having a little boy in kindergarten...

especially one who can bounce a ball while enjoying a ring pop!!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

HOW CUTE! He is one tall skinny boy! That's the same sound I hear around my house these days with Basketball season starting.

Too funny about your smart boy reading.. they catch on quick!

melanie, aka Mo said...

You tell Walker "HE GOT SKILLS!"

and I think I have enough of this super awesome fabric I found for both of my girls, Bowen, AND Hadlee. I am mailing it to "my seamstress" to let her see!

Melanie, your blogging BFF

melanie, aka Mo said...

Sorry... just scrolled down to your thank you to Lindsay. I didn't know you two were BBFF's. So, I didn't mean to impose. I will be the BFF2! melanie

and after scrolling down and catching up. I don' know if Hadlee should EVER go without pigtails! Love her hair like that!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Now that is talent! We look forward to watching Walker on the court soon. Luke is already talking about can he pass the ball to Walker when he plays him...hello??....Walker is on the other team. ha! He is still learning how this basketball thing works. Should be fun to watch!

Oh, you had me laughing at your little reader over there. ha!

Rhonda said...

And you know, you and Troy won't be able to spell words anymore as you are speaking in code so that the kids don't know exactly what you are saying! And don't let Walker grab that IPhone and read your texts from Troy, especially if any have hanky-panky undertones (I just got busted on this one but fortunately Savannah didn't have a clue what it meant!)!!

Walker looks like pretty serious with that basketball! He has got the moves going on! Go Walker, you little basketball stud!!!

angie said...

Little Mindy:) I love that first picture! That is too funny about the gifts...what a smart one you have! Love ya:)

Beth E. said...

Wow...you are one brave woman! Basketball bouncing in the house. Shew...I'd be a wreck! lol

Yep, they do learn to read in kindergarten. No more spelling words to you hubby, either. Walker will know exactly what you're saying! :o)