Sunday, December 28, 2008

Joy In My World...

***Warning...you are about to see several posts over
the next few days with waaaaaaay too many
pics! Sooo over the top, but I just can't help it!!!***
I'm still just on the days leading up to Christmas...

On the Sunday before Christmas, Troy took my mother, niece, nephew, the kids and me to look at Christmas lights!!! Hot Chocolate and All!

Last year we rode on a trolley to look at lights...
but this year my hubby said he was taking us on
the TROY-lley!!!When Hadlee wasn't complaining to go back home,
she was having a good time...
The Troy-lley Driver & the Texter...
My Sweet Macy & Logan asked me to take their
pictures to create their parents a Christmas collage.
Look how AWESOME it turned out...
Sorry to be such a doting aunt, but my Macy (18)
is so beautiful and my Logan (13) is so handsome
(and waaaaay too grown-up!).They were so cute & wanted the perfect pictures
for my sister and brother-in-law!Macy & I had fun creating the collage...Then Monday was a trip to the Richland Fashion Mall
for last minute gifts (even though I was finished
long before that week with my shopping!
I couldn't stop!).
First we met Kate & Kelli...THEN, we met up with our dear
friend from high school...
Beautiful BROOKE & her Handsome BOYS!!!Walker took this picture of us...
(I guess he was leaving room for one more friend!)

Brooke's oldest little boy is named Walker, too! It's fun to hang out with Big Walker & Little Walker!!!

The holidays are sooooooooooooo fun!!!
Christmas lights, family, good friends, sweet gifts
and much much more!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love all your recent posts and pictures and just can't wait to see all that is coming up!! My upcoming posts are the same way - LOTS of pictures - it's just too hard to pick a few! I look forward to lots of pictures of your beautiful family!

Beth E. said...

Your pictures are great! Looking forward to seeing more as the days go by. :o)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I am catching up on my fave family! CUTE! I can't wait to see more.Been missing you guys:)

Jennifer said...

I love the first picture. It's so sweet how Hadlee has her little hand on Walker's head! I just wanna pinch her (gently)...she's so cute!