Monday, December 29, 2008

OH, God Mommy!!!

A HUGE treat is when the Christmas package
from God Mommy arrives!!!
Walker was beyond thrilled
when he opened this shirt...
He immediately put it on & wore it
for two days straight...with the matching undies!!!

Haddie was so EXCITED to get big girl panties. Hannah Montana & Mermaid!!!

She immediately had to try hers on, too!!!
Daddy didn't know what to think when
I told him that God Mommy sent
Haddie these kind of panties...
OH no she DIIIIIent!!!
Did you happen to notice the adorable
pink sparkly shoes...OH MY GOODNESS!!!
We love those, God Mommy!
Let me just tell you one last thing about
God Mommy's gifts...this year upon HER
request (being big and preggers!), we
decided NOT to exchange gifts between
ourselves. I obliged even though it hurt!!!
(You don't mess with a pregnant girl's
wishes, ya know?!?).
But what should I find in the Christmas
package, but an adorable pair of pj's with matching
knee socks for ME!?! The note attached said...
PSYCHE!!!

She is SOOOOOOOOO in trouble!!!
Lucky for me, the BIGGEST treat of 2009
is the birth of MY GOD DAUGHTER
in late January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you say "Spoil Her Rotten?"
with me?!?

We love you to death, God Mommy!!!
Many prayers & much love for you!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

angie said...

I am giggling at that picture of Miss H...too much fun!

Our Journey said...

That picture really did make me laugh out loud!! That is going to be such a blackmail picture one day!! haha!!

Amanda said...

I am cracking up! The whole post.. too funny!! Troy's eyes especially made me laugh.

PS Did you ever get my card?

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Way to go God Mommy! She sooo knows your kids. Haddie's hiney is too cute for words. I can't wait to hear all about this baby girl on the way! I wish you could be there. No doubt she will be spoiled with lots of love from you:)

Rhonda said...

That little bootie is too cute - Troy is going to be in for some big shock with a little girl!!! His expression is absolutely hilarious! Loved this post - cracked me up!! I'm anxiously checking every day for your pictures and posts!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet and your prayers are being felt all these miles away! I got my good laugh today at Had's Hiney! That is hilarious! I just love it!! Keep me smiling-those kids are so darn cute!