Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HO HO HO...

Merry Christmas!!!
2006...

Sweet Boy was four years old...

Our first Christmas as a Family of Four...
Maybe this was the point when Hadlee began
to question Santa... In 2007, Hadlee KNEW without a doubt she didn't like Santa...Pay attention to Walker's shirt in 2007...
HO HO HO...
Mr. Casey showed up at our house as Santa!!!This was one time that Haddie did NOT think
Mr. Casey was funny!!!Christmas Eve at Aunt Jean & Uncle Ray's
is so much fun!!!I just love this picture of the kids running in to see what Santa had brought them in 2007...And here we are in 2008...ooops, I put Walker in the same shirt as last year's Santa pic! You know what they say, "If the Polo still fits, wear it."Walker was worried because he had forgotten his 'list' for Santa! He has questioned me on the authenticity of Rudolph ("Mom, how could a reindeer have a red nose like that?!?"), but he has yet to question Santa! Go figure, but I love it!!!Were you wondering how Haddie Girl might be feeling towards Santa this year?!? Well, here we are IN LINE if that gives you any sort of clue...I totally could have saved my money and used last year's picture again!!!

Walker was so sweet & told Santa he wanted Gator Golf and some cars. Hummmm, that's funny...his list is much longer for Mommy & Daddy!!!

So, we leave Santa and go around the corner. How about a picture with a BIG black Grizzly Bear, Haddie?!? ABSOLUTELY!!!

I guess Santa didn't traumatize her too badly.
These pictures were taken only moments later...
But she still had THE LOOK with her just in case you
mentioned that big red man again!!!
GO AWAY, Santa!!! (But I do want a Barbie Jeep!)
Nanny, nanny Boo Boo...Santa can't get me!!!
Who needs Santa when you're this sweet?!? Merry Christmas!!!

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness that was so funny and they are just oh too sweet and adorable. You're kids are just the cutest!

Merry Christmas. Thank you for your card and I too am SO glad to have a new friend in you!

Katy said...

Trendy Mindy, I love reading your blog! ;) And I love little Hadlee's red dress. Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!!

Beth E. said...

Hahaha...toooo funny! Loves the big ol' bear, but is afraid of Santa! Your kiddos should be models...I'm just sayin'...they are absolutely gorgeous kids, and could be in magazines, commercials, etc. I would buy whatever they were selling! :o)

Anonymous said...

It's stories like this, screaming on Santa's lap, Walker wearing the same shirt as last year, and all the effort that goes into the crazies that makes you appreciate it all that much more! I told someone the other day, we as moms, plan for it to be perfect because it never will-BUT, at least if it falls short, it will still be good! Guess who else wants a Barbie vehicle? Yep, B wants a Barbie Mustang and someone told me they heard Santa stumbling around outside a minute ago.......it's a little early for Santa, but Papa did fly into Bham tonight.....hmmmm, we'll just have to see.......

Those kids always make me smile! Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

angie said...

Classic:) I love those pictures...she and Ally should definately be BFF's. Her dress is Adorable!

Our Journey said...

I love those pictures! I would just LOVE to talk to some of those Santas that have put up with these screaming babies year after year. Dont you know they have some stories to tell!! haha! Yall have a very Merry Christmas!!

Kimberly said...

Ho Ho Ho!!!!!!!! Love, love, LOVE to the sweet Pierce Family. Wish I was there to smooch yall right now! Chloe Bo misses you too!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Merry Christmas Pierce Family! I am here in Hereford and had to get in my daily scoop from my other family. LOVE the pictures. haha! That Haddie cakes is a card. ADORABLE kids. I am so blessed to get to see them grow up. Hope you guys have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS! Love you guys~The Reeds

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas Mindy! I am sending wishes your way for a day full of everything sweet and wonderful!

Hugs to those precious babies of yours!

Love,
Jennifer

Jaime said...

You have a beautiful family! This is the first time I've seen your blog. Your kids will treasure it!