Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Magical...

There is just nothing like the sweet, magical spirt of Christmas!!!
Yesterday a package arrived from Lindsay.
We are now B/B/F/F!
(Blogger Best Friends Forever!!!).
I had asked her to make Haddie a Christmas-y tu tu
without it being too Christmas-y...
know what I mean?!?
Well, Lindsay most certainly did!!!
She even made the most ADORABLE shirt to go with it
(you'll see that soon!)!
SOOOOOOOOOOOO...
the package arrived and I was just in AWE!!!
You never know what Miss Priss is going to think about something.
I very nonchalantly showed her the adorable tu tu and
Little Miss LOVED it and had to put it on right then!
Luckily she already had on a Christmas shirt that
matched the new tu tu perfectly...
Hadlee danced and twirled around like I've never
seen her do before!!! Tears just filled my eyes!
I just couldn't contain myself and I immediately
knew that a comment on Lindsay's blog or an e-mail
would NOT adequately express my gratitude...
so I typed her hubby's name into Google and VOILA,
I had Lindsay's phone number!
I called her and just like I already knew,
we really are long lost friends!
I loved hearing Lindsay's sweet voice...
she is just as wonderful as I imagined her to be!
We chatted and talked and planned trips to
see each other. It's just a blogger's dream come true!!!

Okay, back to the delights that arrived from my B/B/F/F...
Check out this tu tu...it is precious!!!
And this, my friends, is only a sneak peak...
the shirt Lindsay made is PERFECTLY PRECIOUS, too!
Hint Hint to Kimberly Mo...something was in the
package for my little Chloe Bo, too!!!
The dancing, the prancing, the twirling, the smiling...
all brought the melting of this mommy's heart!!!

Lindsay...we are so delighted with our treats...you went way beyond! I am honored to join you in praying for your mom!!! That you can count on FOR SURE! I am thrilled about our friendship & so excited that we can call each other now, too!!! You and your family are precious!

To those of you reading this, take your cute little blogging booties and visit Lindsay's site on Etsy. It's called Frilly Frances and she has the MOST adorable stuff on there and also a perfect way to help her mom in her fight against cancer, too. It's all on Lindsay's blog. Every little princess in your life needs a tu tu like this!!! Just exceptional!

What a story Lindsay and I will share with our girls...
and it's only just beginning!
Thank you, Sweet Friend!
Big Texas Sized Hugs to you & Bowen!!!

6 comments:

Beth E. said...

That Lindsay is something else...soooo talented! What an adorable little ballerina your daughter makes. :o)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh, that is sooo precious! What an awesome blogger friend. To see Haddie so happy and just have fun with it is too cute. LOVE IT!!! What a sweet blogger friend:)

angie said...

Well that is just THE cutest thing:) Love the shirt! Such a sweet little Ballerina.

Amanda said...

That is just adorable and she of course is just the cutest lil 2 year old girl I know!! I love how happy she is. Your tree is so beautiful as well!

Kimberly said...

Eeeeee! Love it! Sweet Haddie girl.
I miss you so much.
xoxo

Misty said...

LOVE the tu tu! And love the colors!