Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Feeling Spunky?!?

Miss Priss wore the adorable shirt Lindsay made
her and I tried all day long to get her pic.
Finally, I caught the little thing by the tree...
" Is this one mine, Mommy?!?" Thank you, Lindsay & Bowen!
I love LOVE love my Christmas tree shirt! Can't wait to wear it on Christmas Eve
with the Too Too cute Tu Tu!!!
Full of LIFE, SWEETNESS, LOVE and......SPUNK!!! Speaking of spunk,
Haddie Girl comes by it quite naturally!

Here is my Sweet Boy Love when he was
two years old... This little guy was so FUN & spunky himself!

He was just dreamy...and WILD!!! All boy...And so very sweet...still is today!

Hope you are having a MERRY week!!!

6 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Cute!!!! Two Cute kids!!! This made me smile:)

Anonymous said...

M-E-R-R-Y. That's how you just made me feel! Those pictures are priceless and that expression is making me smile. She is such a hoot! Ms. Haddie, you are a wonderful frilly frances model!! Keep it up. Mr. Walker, you are a sweet sweet boy. Those pictures are so sweet!!!

Amanda said...

Absolutely adorable and I just love all of that spunk!

That's so cute how you have similar pictures of Walker around the Christmas tree!

And I am LOVIN' Miss Priss' hair in Pig Tails!

angie said...

That Hadlee is just too precious. I love that shirt! OK girl, your christmas card pictures were THE BEST! Thank you so much for the card, honestly I am going to have to bite the bullet and go see Brigham this summer:) Keep the hilarious pics coming they always brighten my day!

fivemjs said...

Love the pictures. You put me in the Christmas spirit!

Beth E. said...

Oh, to have the energy of your kiddos! Their pics always bring a smile to my face...adorable.

Love your tree...it's beautiful! Are the big snowflakes crocheted?

Have a great day! :o)