Friday, September 12, 2014

Walker's Family Birthday Party!

 
I don't know what it is...but I just
love celebrating this boy SOOOO much!!!
Hudson insisted that I write this
on Walker's card from him?!?
Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!
They do love each other SO much:)
Four, TWELVE, Eight
Everyone was excited to celebrate
our Walker D!!!!!!!!!
Hadlee was so excited to get this box
set for her brother!  Walker LOVES these shows!!!
This boy raked it IN on his birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
He didn't get a phone;( but
he got lots of cash!!!!!
We all laughed so much that night
that we had tears!!!!!!!!!!
I was blessed beyond measure
twelve years ago on August 27th, 2002...
and look where we are now!
My cup over floweth!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Dear Walker
Hope his wishes come true!!!
How cute are they?!?
These two are pretty cute AND silly, too!
Pierce Party of Five
#selfiemuch
Walker Pierce...
you are VERY, VERY loved!!!!!
The absolute sweetest moments of my life
 happened twelve years ago
 very, very late on August 27th
(after everyone had left & there were A LOT of people)
when the nurses brought Troy and me
 our precious, plump, perfect baby boy.
All 8 pounds 13 ounces of him. 
 It was the middle of the night and
we were all by ourselves. 
 It was like time stood still and I'll never forget it.
We had just become a little family of three. 
 It's been NoNSToP ever since and
Walker has blessed our lives in more ways
than I could ever describe in words.
He's everything I ever dreamed of in a son
and I thank God for him everyday. 
 I couldn't be more proud of the young man
he is growing up to be.
Happy 12th Birthday, Walker!
  I love you with all my heart and soul...

 "Millions and millions of years still
would not give half enough time to describe
 that tiny instant of all eternity when
you put your arms around me and
I put my arms around you." 
  ~ Jacques Prevert

No comments: