Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Sunday with Superman

This was August 21st...a SUPER Sunday
spent with our very favorite SuperHERO:)))
Travis is so happy when his mama is with him...
 And his favorite aunt, too;)))
Actually his favorite cousin
(Hudson!) to tell you the truth!
 Beautiful Grandmother
My mother is not one to cry...she never has been.
She is a happy person and I can count on both
hands the number of times I've seen her cry.
I think she holds it all in... :(
Recently we were talking and she
told me that it was awful when
her little nephew drowned as a toddler,
then losing her mother the summer
before her senior year in high school to
ovarian cancer was horrible,
and that when my dad's mother passed
away it was so terribly sad.  But then she
said, "None of that compares to the
hurt over this with Travis."
That.is.a.Grandmother's.LOVE.
 Father/Son
 Sleeping Beauty...
I mean, Sleeping Brother;)))
 Garrett!
 I am SO thankful for a
Sunday with Superman:)))

"Have you noticed how the colors of
God's faithfulness appear brighter
when the backdrop of
our lives look bleak and gray?"
from Beth Moore's Bible Study on David

No comments: