Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Faces of Hudson Jack ;)))

Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15
Our Hudson Jack is some kind of special!;)
He's just Hudson................
every last thing about him surprises me!
His BLOND blond hair and curls, his pretty
blue eyes and his precious, sweet, 
FUN personality!
He is one of a kind!!!:)

You never, ever know what this kid is
going to come out it in?!?
Sometimes it's Brother's baseball
hat and cleats.................
Other times it's Sister's iCarly shirt,
her pink headband, and a toilet
bowl cleaner as his magic wand;)))
Hudson remains OBSESSED with
the vacuum, Pledge, Windex,
cleaning towels, the sweeper, etc.
He begs for us to keep the vacuum
out in the living room.  He will take my
hand and lead me to the closet where
we keep the vacuum so I will get it out.
It's a RIOT!
One afternoon we were at Academy in the
very back of the store trying on shoes.
That didn't last long because
Hudson found all of their cleaning
supplies!  It was down hill from there!!!
I should have picked him
up an application;)
I still catch myself sometimes in the kitchen
or other places when I get a glimpse of him
and I just have to stop and thank God
right then and there.  What a most
very special surprise Hudson is in our lives!!!
He almost ALWAYS has a smile...
98% of the time when we are driving,
he just has a smile on his face
in his little seat.  He's so happy to be alive!
Such a pleasant little boy...
I love having him around:)
Of course he has his moments...
sometimes he will even put himself
in time out when he knews
he's done wrong!!!
Look at this little dumplin' in time out
thinking over what he did!!!
Usually for hitting or grabbing
something from Hadlee! ;(
I have to keep my eyes on him
at.allllllll.times!!!
He's a mess and he's QUICK!
One moment we are playing outside
and the next minute I look over
and he's on top of Walker's bike!!!
His obsession with vacuums is
CRAZY!  This is him kissing one
at Wal-Mart!!!!!!! 
On that very same visit, he was throwing a
fit for something in the basket and
we couldn't figure out what it was.
I was pulling up everything...
cookies, white powder donuts ~
to no avail.  Finally we realized
it was the PLEDGE that he had spotted
and wanted so badly!!!
He also loves to suck on Aqua Fresh
toothpaste AND carmex!!!
We had never heard Travis laugh
so hard at CNS until one day when
Hudson got a hold of my carmex!!!
That's why I took this pic...to send to Trav;)
He may not talk much yet...but he
understands and knows every single thing
we are talking about!!! 
This kid does not miss a beat!;)))
He can even use the iPad...
Hudson wants to do EVERYTHING
that Brother and Sister do!  I mean,
EVERYTHING!!!  He even acts
like he is playing games with us...
He is obsessed with all things baseball...
gloves, helmets, baseballs
AND begging Walker to play catch with him
(which Walker often does!).
I spend a lot of my time at Walker's
games trying to keep him out of the
dug out or at least his arm out of the
fence trying to grab baseballs out
of the bucket!!!;)
He would wear a baseball helmet most
all the time if we let him.
Might not be such a bad idea;)))
When Walker's baseball bag is gone,
he is JUST fine with wearing
sister's tap shoes! 
He can do quite the kick ball
change to be honest!!!;)
Come on, Daddy!
I'm just having fun wearing these noisy shoes;)))
SUCH A STINKER!!!
As soon as he is finished eating,
he stands up!
One afternoon he was playing in my bathroom,
while I was cleaning out my purse
in the bedroom.  I could hear him playing
but had NO idea he was in there painting
his toenails!!!!!!!!!!!  He was so proud
to come and show me the results...
he thought I was going to be so proud;)))
This was a VERY hard one not to laugh about!!!
Hudson is the most lovable little thing
I've ever known.  He is SOOOOO
protective and possessive over his mama!
Walker, Hadlee AND Troy cannot even
get close to lovin' on me without
this little mess getting right smack
dab in the middle of it!!!
He can most definitely say,
"myyyyy mama"!!!!!!!!
The closer the better when it
comes to snuggling with Hudson Jack:)
While Daddy definitely had a hard time
accepting the fact that we were having
Baby #3 and that he
really has stuck around (ha!),
Troy is totally and completely 100% smitten
with Hudson!  Just the other night,
we were laughing over some of Hudson's
crazy antics and Troy said,
"Well, he has certainly brought us
lots of extra laughs!"
True Dat, Daddy!!!!! 
 There is just something so, so special about
this Baby Love!  Sometimes I think he's like an
angel...I often ask him things like is God
going to continue to heal Travis (his kindred
spirit!)? and he always shakes his head "yes"...
of course he shakes his head 'yes' to most
things, but I don't know, there's just something
different when I ask him certain things.
I really believe God knew we needed
this little angel on earth to
make us laugh, to love on us,
and to brighten our days.  :)
He is pure love...
 All God's angels come to us disguised. 
 ~James Russell Lowell

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Oh, Mindy, he's soooo precious! Of course, all three of your young'uns are, but Hudson seems so cuddly and kissable!

I had to laugh about the vacuum cleaners. Bo had the same obsession when he was a baby/toddler! When we went into a store, he didn't want to see the toys...he wanted to see the vacuums! We even made a little vacuum cleaner picture book for him! We cut out pics of vacuums in all the sale flyers and put them in a little photo album. It was his favorite book! LOL Sweet, sweet memories for me. I know you enjoy every minute with him, Walker, and Hadlee!

Hugs...