Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Busy :)

Hadlee's first "homework"...
fill a bag with four or five items
that represent you.
Well, after a little drama over
WHICH Polly Pocket she could part
with for a couple of days and THEN
which outfit the Polly Pocket could
wear, we had her bag decorated
and filled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)))
A family picture, an UNO card,
a Polly Pocket, pink Play-doh
and the sweetest dance picture EVER!
Speaking of a sweet picture...
Nothing like a little Sporty Spice;)....
...to melt this mommy's heart!
Haddie's FIRST dance class...
her third year to take:)))
This year her sweet, precious bestie
Kimi is taking with her!!!
Brother is really into tap ;)))
While Hadlee is in ballet, he likes
to wear her tap shoes.
When she comes out to trade,
he willingly slips on her ballet shoes;)))
Don't.Tell.Daddy.
Besties!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP the press...
this kid is HUGE!
But still my sweet baby boy....
Every.single.day.after.school.
WE PLAY SCHOOL!
Since school started most everything
has revovled around school "lingo" for Hadlee.
She tells us to line up, she asks is if
we are bus or car rider or pep,
if we brought our lunch,
that we are going to music next,
on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!
This particular day was art class.............
She is usually Mrs. Decker,
sometimes Mrs. Pierce.
I almost always have to be "Lilly"?!?
We even have a color change chart on our
fridge now.  Only one person has had his
color changed.  SEVERAL times.
"He's in the younger class"
according to Mrs. Hadlee.
The only thing I have gotten in trouble
for was having my phone out ;)))
I'm glad I didn't get my color changed for
playing with the trouble maker!!!
She also always has to grade my work...
usually I get a "Check Plus Marvelous"!
(Wouldn't you know that's what Mrs. Decker
puts on Hadlee's work!!!)
Are you kidding me?
Took this kid to Academy for new cleats.
I couldn't find the next size after 6 in the
youth section and he couldn't even
get his foot in the size 6.
I asked a worker and was instructed 
to go to the MEN's section...
where he couldn't even wear
the smallest men's size.
He's NINE people!!!
And he wears a 7 1/2 men's shoe.
The only positive...
we wear the same size shoe.
Not that I need any
Under Armour cleats though;)))
Along with that big foot,
he may be throwing a little attitude here
and there at his mama and daddy
and being a little too cool for some things
these days...BUT...I'm still his
#1 girl!!!:)  He has no interest in
the young ladies yet...and I am
just fine with that!!!!!!!
Super Love Monster
Hudson doesn't talk much AT ALL yet,
BUT he has no problem getting his point
across to us.  This is his...
"I'm wanting my milk, mommy" look:)
This is his..."DO YOU KNOW HOW
EXCITED I AM THAT MOMMY IS
WARMING UP MY MILK?" look!!!
Homework?  No...
just writing out her colors like the
smart, sweet little girl she is!!!
After a couple of weeks of Hudson trying
to wear Hadlee's old princess backpack
since brother and sister wear one everyday,
I knew I had to get him his own.
He was SO PROUD and had to wear
it while we waited on Hadlee
and Walker to come out...
Sister noticed it right off!!!
Then he went to wait on Brother...
Sometimes Walker & Hadlee give
them left overs from their lunch...
Walker treated his little brother well this day...
a left over Hershey bar!
Yummmmm baby!
Somedays sweet girl just has to
rest...kindergarten can be a long day;)
God bless my sweet friends...each and everyone
of them.  Out of the blue one day I
get a card from Kelli Kelly with this
precious owl necklace (OWL always love her!).
I love the card so much...the front says,
"I have not walked in your shoes,
so I cannot fully understand this journey..."
and on the inside,
"But I want you to know,
I will walk beside you at your own pace,
as far as you need me to,
until the pathway leads you
to a place of hope and peace."
She.knows.my.heart.
Had to send her this pic...
she & I have a thing for owls;)))
A random Friday night out to eat...
My dad bragging about his
"go" phone!!! ;)
Hudson LOVES to get in the driver's seat
of my car.  I know, scary!!!
After we ate that night Lynna, Wendell and I
were all talking..........until we noticed
all the commotion in my car!!!
Hudson was having the time of his life!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all laughed so hard that our stomachs were hurting!!!
My kids are the BEST medicine for Lynna
especially on weekends she can't be with Travis.
He is a RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder where in the world he
got his crazyness from?!?
Look who is getting all organized?!?
These are busy, busy days with two
in school...I thought things would be less
crazy but no such luck!!!
I wouldn't trade these times with my children
for ANYTHING though!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

Adorable, Mindy!!!

snekcip said...

Love this post!! I can't believe how much the kids has grown up! Hudson looks so much Hadlee now!!