Thursday, October 27, 2011

Let's Go Texas Rangers!!!

Game 6 is TONIGHT!!! :)))
If the Rangers win, then it is over!!! 
I have three sweet little Ranger fans!
Hamilton isn't necessarily our favorite
player (maybe Troy's), but we like his
shirts and I'm reading his book.
He's an awesome guy:)

Michael Young is BY FAR Walker's
favorite player and he is the most
upstanding guy on the team. 
It's funny because I know all of
Walker's little friends' favorite players
and that's kinda how I remember each one.
Of course I think CJ Wilson is cute,
but we broke up;) I still wear
his shirt though!  hee hee!
I'm liking Craig Gentry now.
And I LOVE Elvis' smile:)
And Hudson's favorite player would
have to be Hamilton (Hambone)...
we even call Huds "Little Hambone"!
Haddie sure does make
a Ranger shirt look cute;)
The day after the Rangers won the
American League and we knew
they were heading to the
World Series, I had to make
an Academy run;)))
One hundred bucks later we were
ready for the World Series!!!  ha!
We are LOVING us some
TEXAS RANGERS!!!!!!!
Walker and I sent these pics to Troy
when he was out of town last week
to show off our shirts.  We had one
waiting for him at home:)))
Everything is bigger in Texas and
I love that about the Lone Star State!
We just need our boys to bring
home the WORLD SERIES title!!!

Let's Go Rangers! :)

No comments: