Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Go Rangers!!!

GO TEXAS RANGERS!!!
Game 1 of the
WORLD SERIES
is tomorrow night!!! 
Even my sweet girl is dressing
up for the Rangers:)
I love me some
Texas Ranger baseball...
all THANKS to my mentor
Garrett who got me hooked;
my son Walker who played for
the Rangers last year;
to CJ Wilson ~ their pitcher ~ and my crush
(even though we recently broke up);
and to my REAL man...
finally something T-dawg and I can
enjoy watching together!!!
I hope these two boys always have
a love for baseball...whether playing it
themselves or watching it.  Right now
Walker LOVES it ~ playing it and
watching it on TV.  And Huds,
well, he might as well suit up now!
He is obsessed with baseballs, helmets,
bats, and gloves.  Unfortunately he
often uses his bat as a weapon though;)
 Walker stayed up so late the other night
to see the Rangers win the
American League...
he finally crashed after it was over
with the new Ranger towel that
Garrett gave him that night!!!
Our very own little Hambone is ready
just in case he is needed;))))))
GO TEXAS RANGERS!!!

No comments: