Friday, October 21, 2011

Son Up to Son Down

My two boys are CRAZY!!!
I wouldn't trade for anything
having boys...there is something so
sweet and so special between a
mama and her boys!:)
There is never a dull moment when it
comes to my boys though...
NEVER, ever, Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Walker is such a funny kid!!!
He LOVES to be silly and have FUN!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that ABOUT HIM!
I could still kiss on him all day long;)
"I'll always need my sons no matter what
age I am.  My sons have made me laugh, made
me proud, made me cry, hugged me tight,
seen me fall, cheered me up, kept me going
strong and driven me crazy at times! 
But my sons are a promise from
God that I will have a friend forever!"
(I saw this on Facebook and LOVED it!)
This is pretty typical of a night with
us just hanging out...
actually I think I was trying to
watch the Ranger game;)))
Just tonight I looked at Walker and Hudson
goofing off together and I told
Walker that he will always have a
best friend in his little brother. 
I can just see it:)
This is even more typical of a night home
with my boys!...usually my biggest boy
(T-daddy LOVE)
is involved in antics like this, too!
And it's very funny that sister was
capturing all this on film!  ha!
She and I really have to stick together sometimes;)
I don't care what's going on or what I'm watching...
I could never turn away kisses from these two
little boy loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The mother of boys work
son-up to son-down. 
~ Author Unknown

2 comments:

Brandi said...

This post is so sweet and true!! Nothing like brotherly love. Have u heard the Keith Whitley song: Brotherly Love??? It'll make u cry thinking about your boys!!!

Beth E. said...

As the mom of two boys, I heartily agree with you! ;-)