Monday, October 24, 2011

Kids Walking for a Cure :)

South Bosque had their annual
"Kids Walk to Cure Diabetes"
on October 14th.
I couldn't resist the cause and
getting to walk with my two
favorite elementary kiddos!!!:)
That morning I got to walk
with the third graders.
Walker made me laugh because one minute
he and his friends would be walking with me
and then all of the sudden they would
take off running and leave me in the dust;)))
It was a Hawaiian theme:)
Walker & Nash
Love me some crazy third grade boys;)
Especially my hula hoopin' Walker D!
That afternoon I got to walk
with the kindergarten classes!  :)
Hadlee & Emily
Briggs & Hadlee ;)))
Look at my little girl...
growing up right before my very eyes :(
Such a sweet, fun little girl:)
Taking after her big brother and his hula hooping
skills!  Surely they get this from their mama! ;)
Still can't believe this beautiful
little girl is in kindergarten.
Time is truly flying...
Little Bro came along for the kindergarten walk:)
He was such a good boy
and Haddie was excited to see him!
Hadlee & Lucy
She is my dear friend, Jeremy's, niece:)
Hadlee, Rachel, Lucy
With Suzanna from dance, too...
They are all just so precious:)
A wonderful time in every way possible ~
a great cause
(in honor of my dear friend Karen
 & sweet Ella Kate),
a beautiful day,
and
priceless moments
with my babies.

Then I watched my newest little school girl
walk back into the school like such a big girl.
Almost as if she's been in kindergarten
all the days of her sweet, little life! 

No comments: