Friday, October 7, 2011

September School Days & Such

First of all, on August 30th,
my sweet parents celebrated
53 years of wedded bliss!
So maybe it hasn't always been bliss,
but it has certainly been LOVE...
for each other, for their daughters,
and for their grandchildren.
Nothing but!!! 

I absolutely love shopping for new school
clothes...always have!  It was always a big
deal for my mom and me and I always
put on fashion shows with my new
clothes.  Often times, my sisters and
Aunt Kitty would come to see the shows!  ha!
Back then my dad would drive my mom
and me to Dallas to shop.  He would
sit in the middle of the mall and act
like he didn't know we were spending
too much money on new clothes!  ha!
NOW......I am loving shopping for
MY kids and acting like T Daddy
Love is clueless on what I am spending!
My little darlings won't put on fashion
shows, but they will (sometimes)
stop for a quick picture
on their way out the door!!!
Life is sweet with you, Baby Girl:)
And, well, Hudson............
you just never know what
this kid is going to come out in!!!!!!
A package from God Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was a worksheet Walker did on the
second day of school
about the first day of school. 
I love #2...
"What was your biggest surprise or worry?"
Walker's response was "seeing Haddie in P.E."!!!
(I hope that was a surprise...not a worry!)
Kindergarten has taken a bit of adjusting
for my sweet girl.  She has been happy
about everything...BUT quite tired in the
afternoons and because of that somewhat
emotional and demanding.
She wants my FULL attention after
school...MOSTLY to play school!!!!!!!!!
But sometimes something like play-doh!:)
She means business;)
All I wanted was a cute picture
of her in her GREEN day outfit:)
This was 'purple' day for Haddie Girl
and Aggie day for my boys!!!
I love these three so much it hurts.
Walker put together his AT-AT Walker
Lego all by himself.  Such a little engineer.
He worked so hard on this!!!
Remember those emotions?!?
This was a Friday...
and it was 'black' day for Hadlee's class.
Little man does NOT like feeling left out;)
As usual our Hunter B is in and out depending
on where Lynna is.  My kids kinda
LOVE them some Hunter B!!!
Play-Doh!:)))
EVERYTHING is a classroom now.
It's a RIOT...and guess who is
always getting his color changed?!?
Surely you guessed this little blue eyed
Baby Love!!!
Color changes or not,
I.LOVE.HIM!
The Hoodie Girls went to eat
at La Fiesta one night
to celebrate Kari's birthday.....
she is Karen's sister and we love her like
she's a Hoodie:)
Walker took some of his birthday money
and bought THIS Lego set......
Ya gotta have the Millinieum Falcon;)
Unless you are Haddie Cakes...
and she thinks Legos are pretty silly;)))
Walker and Troy leaving to go
DUCK HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sister and I will participate in wearing
camo, but that is IT !!!:
I love having me some MANLY men:)))
Big Huds was working a camo tank
AND a pink sippy cup;)))
As my two big boys loaded up in the truck,
I threatened Troy with his life if
anything happened to my sweet boy.
Troy was quick to inform me that he was
taking Walker as a "boy" and would
return him as a "man"!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to get BOTH of them!!!!!
But man oh man, doesn't my Walker D
look handsome in this element?!?
 The littles and I stayed home and
made ice cream out of our play-doh!!!
My boys melt my heart.
They are even sweet when they
are awake, too!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me?
Thank you, Lord Jesus, for giving
me these two precious sweet boys.
I love them so.
And a sweet baby girl, too?!?
I tell my babies all the time that I must
be the luckiest mommy in the world.

"Praise the LORD!
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.
Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD?
Who can declare all His praise?"
Psalm 106:1-2

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Cracking up at your camo attire! Love you Trendy Mindy!