Sunday, October 2, 2011

One Week Before School ;)

On our last days before school started,
I tried to devote days totally to
being kids' choice;)))
So, that usually involves TWISTER!
Also...Chickfila, games at the mall (including
the scary arcade!) AND ice cream or Great
American cookies (sometimes both!).
We laughed SO hard over Hudson
with his ice cream cone that day.
Little Haddie still brings it up
and can't stop giggling about it.
He was running up and down the mall
with that ice cream...licking it all the while!;)
Talk about sweet and SILLY...
First morning back for Mommy...
Walker spent the day with the Reeds
and the H's went to Mrs. Janice's!
Daddy gives Hadlee five dollars every
Friday as her allowance.  What does
his Princess have to do in order to earn this?
Give Daddy hugs and kisses ALL week!
Walker & Hudson get nothing!  ha ha!
I tell her to go with it as long as she can...
keep that daddy wrapped around
her little finger forever!!!;)
This was one of her allowance purchases...
Barbie Beauty Shop of course!
How sweet is this big brother/sweet sister duo...
playing so beautifully together always!?!
HA!  yeah right.............
They bickered off and on all summer long!!!
Of course in the last days of summer
it was all sweetness!!!  Ha!
Brother was so tired getting back into a routine!
But boy did he have fun at Mrs. Janice's!!!
He really only cried the first couple of days
and hasn't looked back since! 
He LOVES going!!!:)
We heart Miss Adrienne!!!
From what I'm told, little Mr. Everett
has missed Haddie Girl since school started.
Truth be known, Haddie has missed him
very much, too! 
Everett's sweet sister...
Beautiful Nurse Adrienne:)  So proud of her!!!
As long as I live, I will always be thankful
for the role that Janice plays in Hadlee's life.
A true Christian example who has shown
Hadlee nothing but love..........
Everett:)
Last official day at Mrs. Janice's :(((
Haddie has really missed her and
often asks questions about Mrs. Janice
and what Hudson "gets" to do there! 
Hanging out in mommy's classroom...
Walker still depicts all of his characters/people
as if they are in Diary of a Wimpy Kid! 
I love it!!!
This is still on my board..............
But that wasn't the only designs
 he did on my board...
The day before school started we had a
Chickfila picnic in my classroom and Walker
wrote on the board and Haddie played school.
And Hudson...well, he just spilled his Sprite
everywhere and tried to
drink all of mommy's coke;)))
They goofed off just a little bit...
This was ALL in honor of a certain
student who I used to have who was
always pulling some kind of prank on
his teacher!;)))))
And that's why Walker couldn't wait
to hide in my closet and jump out
to surprise me..........
Just like that former 6'4" student named
TRAVIS used to do to me!!! :)
I STILL can't figure out how he would
get his body in that closet though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Wait a minute...in a couple of pics I've seen on here, it looks like Haddie has lost a tooth! How'd I miss that?