Friday, September 30, 2011

See Ya Summer

We often hear a clank clank coming
through the kitchen...I always know
that Huddy must have on sister's high heels;)
The crown is often a nice touch, too!
Walker and his friend were trying to set
a world record of the most
 blankets on a person?!?
Don't look too hard for them in the next
Guiness Book of World Records ;)
Nice try, B & W!
Sweet swim dates at Uncle Wendell's...
So long to late morning oatmeal breakfasts;(
Our CB picture arrived:)
I love my man!
Walker is nine and Hadlee is five...
NEITHER have tried Coke or Dr. Pepper
and have no desire to do so!!!
Hudson, on the other hand, would
drink COKE all the time!!!
Stinker;)
PRECIOUS little blond curls!
I love each and every single one:)
Baby Love just gives out sometimes!
Yes, I've had the fever...
the Beiber Fever!!!
I adore my own little J.B! ;)
I have Walker Fever, too;)))
SO kidding about the Beiber fever...
I could be Justin's mama!!!
Thank you, MAC, for coming to our mall
and for bringing the Beibs!!!
El Con with the fam to celebrate Macy
being home for a weekend!!!:)
Yeah, whatever, I'm 18 months old
and I still love me some bottle;)))
Mommy wants me to stay a baby so
she doesn't mind one bit at all!
Just don't tell my doctor;)
A Dinner Date with Kate!!!
A special picture we took for a certain
Superman who we happen to LOVE and
believe in 100% and then some:)
Travis laughs out loud when we talk
about Janitor Hudson!!!!!!
Such a mess no matter what!!!
One day I went to get the mail and found a
package addressed to "Aunt Mindy"...
I couldn't believe my eyes when I
found a CJ Wilson t-shirt in that package...
...from my Texas Ranger mentor, Garrett!!!
Made.My.Week. 
So thoughtful!  I love me some CJ Wilson!!!;)
My sweet sunshine:)
Just shopping at Target with mommy...
Supermodel;)
My handsome love bug in the
Michael Young (his favorite player)
shirt he got at the Ranger game!!!
God bless his heart...
pink doesn't phase him. 
Thank Goodness,
he equally mimics all things Walker, too!
Miss Priss first wore this dress when she
was about TWO!!!  I laughed so hard
when she came out in it at age FIVE!;)
I had saved it because we bought
it for all the girls at Mrs. Heather's...
such a special dress:)
Someday I really might watch these two
drive off?!??!!?!?!?!?!  Say it ain't so!;)
Ending on a very sweet summer note..........
Summer is SUH-weet!!!
Too bad we had to say "see ya" to it! ;(((

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

You can practically see them growing in these pictures! I can't get over how tall Walker is! Sure wish I could give them all a big hug. :-)