Tuesday, September 20, 2011

College Station, Texas

May God Bless Texas.
May God Bless Texas A&M.
AND, most of all....
May God bless my Aggie BOYS!!!
We have been taking Walker's picture just like
this in front of Kyle Field for several
years now.  Hard to believe I have to use
the word "SEVERAL"!!!!!!!!!! ;(
But thank Goodness we are getting to
start all over with our newest little Aggie boy!!!
I bet it won't seem like too long
until we have "several" of this guy
in front of Kyle Field, too!  ;(
Hudson at 18 months...
Walker is almost nine in these pictures. 
Hard to believe...NINE years of loving some
Texas A&M Aggies that's FOR SURE!!!

Handsome like his Daddy.
Die hard Aggie like his Daddy.
With Jr. following in their footsteps;))) 
Sister?  Not so sure.
I'm thinking she just might be "undecided"...
perhaps mommy's Baylor roots
are causing her to sway.  I'm sure
 the Aggie blood will prevail though!  ha ha!
We always have a good time on
our Aggie Land visits...and according to
Daddy, the sky is the limit
when we visit the bookstore!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hudson fits in quite well
in College Station;)
Walker says that he bleeds maroon...
and I really think he does!!!
LOVE me some tight fittin' Aggie garb
on my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I pray Walker & Hudson really do get to
walk all over this campus one
day as Texas A&M students!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Haddie...well, she can go to
A&M or Baylor! ;)))
Kidding, Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A&M allllllllllllll the way!
In all honesty, Baylor really does
hold a big chunk of my heart!
Those four years spent there are just
incomparable to any other time in my
life...I had SO much fun and
met my very, very best friends (the NaNa's)
 that I will keep forever.  It was just
four truly special years in my life.
BUT....................there IS something
about Texas A&M....just that
unspeakable something
Or maybe it's just the fact that I
LOVE me some good 'ole boys.....
and you can't find better good 'ole
boys than at Texas A&M.
I KNOW.....
because I got the very BEST one there is!!!

2 comments:

Abramyan Avenue said...

Love your post! I've been following your blog for quite some time, just don't comment much. I can't believe how big the kids are getting, especially Hudson. Times flies,doesn't it? My daughter is 15 and plans on going to A&M for Vet school. I just bought her an A&M mug today and she is ecstatic!
-april
p.s.How is Travis doing?

Kimberly said...

Which petite NaNa's do you predict will end up at BU? Boones, mabye?
Hmmmmm....
xoxo