Sunday, September 18, 2011

Vacay 2K11 ~ Part II

More Moody Gardens Vacay.............
I love palm trees, and I loved the
PERFECT weather we had!
The H's and I spent a lot of time in the white sand
which is fine by me because that means
I'm getting to kick back in a chair
watching my two little~est loves play:)
I could watch them all day long.
LOVE their sweet, little hands and their
perfect little motions. 
Sweet, Sassy, Spunky ;)
Such a Huddy look,
...like, what am I going to do next!!!  ;)
Supporting our SUPERMAN.......
 ~ always ~ no matter where we are!
They are so sweet....
And FUn!  ALWAyS so FUN!!!
While the littles and I played,
these two hunks floated the river
and did the slides over and over;)
WAVE Pool......
Love this daddy/daughter duo so MUCH!
Underwater Camera Action!!!
 Mommy got to do the small slides
over and over and over and over again
with Hudson and Haddie. 
Over and over and over...
catch my drift?!?  ;)
Thankfully this mama realizes
someday they WON'T want
mama on the slides with them,
so I'm so fine with it!!!  :)
Floating the river with my little family!
This was one of those sweet...stop...
and thank the Good Lord for my life
and moments like this!
Even though there are things that I
ache so deeply over ... it's still SO
easy to see and give thanks for
ALLLLL the Goodness that exists! 
This little girl has the most beautiful
sun-kissed skin!!! 
I LOVE me some Haddie Girl:)))
Pure Love in the form of a Beach Bum....
He's such a happy little guy!!!  :)
Thank you, Sweet Jesus, for all the
~SUNSHINE~
in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hitting up the Pyramids:)
Hudson is always game for anything as
long as Brother & Sister are going!!!
Smores:)
He was saying "HOT"!
Sweet girl's favorite place to ride!;)
We were making wishes and throwing our
pennies in...I couldn't resist asking
what they had wished for.  Haddie
looked at me and said, "I wished for
a brand new car!"  I about lost it...
where did that come from? 
We don't even need a new car. 
So funny!
This young man didn't like that I was asking
what his wish was...but all he would
say is that it involved some certain
Superman!  God love his sweet heart!
Tourist, much?!?
The SPOT for dinner & fun that night!!!
Troy was so being a hater back there
because he KNOWS I am hands down
the BOMB.com at Mrs. Pacman!!!!!!!
Pierce Party of Five
July 2011
Troy and I laughed so hard over this pic
and that random car driving by at just
the right moment!  ha!
This is my HAPPY spot...
it's the beach, it's fun, and
it's with my sweet little family:))))
God LOVE her sweet laughter!
This girl can GIGGLE:)
Another gorgeous day....................
My sweet, cautious little bestie...
she always waits for her mama!!!
LOVE.us.some.Moody.Gardens!!!
This kid has a BLAST no matter
where we take him!  LOVE that about him!!!:)
Hitting up the spray park while
daddy went to pack up everything.....
With my BIG boy LOVE....
My LITTLE girl LOVE....
And my BABY boy LOVE!!!
A perfect little vacay.......
...with more sweet wishes!
Sweet, hopeful wishes! :)
And sun-kissed, sleepy little faces! 
Thankfully nobody was on this
elevator ride with us!!!
Huds had to show us one last jump
since he missed it on the elevator!!!  ;)
The storm was running down the hall
when all of the sudden Hudson saw
this vacuum and came to a dead stop!
We don't call him "Janitor Hudson"
for nothing!!!!!! 
Haddie told her she Daddy she needed
just one more braid before we left
and of course he obliged! 
God love her little heart!
I think this one wanted a braid, too;)
But NOT this guy...
he didn't even want his picture taken
in the "Secret Garden Spa!"
YAY!  She even chose such perfect
Haddie Girl color beads!!!
Guess where we were stopping on our way home!?!
  Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
 Worship the LORD with gladness;
   come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the LORD is God.
   It is he who made us, and we are his;
   we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
  Enter his gates with thanksgiving
   and his courts with praise;
   give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
   his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Psalm 100

No comments: