Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Vacay 2K11 ~ Part I

At the end of July we sneaked away for a
little family vacay to Galveston!!!

After three and a half hours of
"Are we there yet's?",
Haddie spotted our favorite vacay spot...
Moody Gardens!:)))
The kids had spotted the
pyramids across the bay!
They were just a little excited;)
Even Hudson knew to point..................
......AND to be really, really excited!!!
Just like his big brother & sister:)
Arriving at Moody Gardens on
Sunday, July 30, 2011
Walker (eight), Hadlee (five),
Hudson (18 months)
Palm Beach, Here We Come!!!
Moody Gardens had really changed things up
at Palm Beach;  therefore, our first
stop was for Walker to ride one of
the new slides!  Boy, has he come a long way
with his swimming issues!  ha!!!
He LOVED it and couldn't wait to go again!!!
Then we hit up the WAVE pool.......
My little Super Model was loving it;)
My little Surfer Dude didn't know what to think!
So big and handsome and all of the sudden..........
really COOL?!? 
or so he thinks & mommy does, too!;)
Loved having this active little thing on our
vacay.....last year he just sat in the sand!  ;)
Now he RUNS everywhere, wants to do
EVERYTHING that his brother and sister does,
and he ALWAYS has a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love him from the bottom of his plump little feet
to the very tip of his lucious blond locks!
Cutest jet ski-er I've EVER seen!
I just happened to notice these
two hunks going round and round
the lazy river;)
I love these two hunks so much, it hurts!
AND I love how they are such buddies:)
The new lazy river happened to
be my favorite addition to MG!
Hey Hottie!  I love a vacay with YOU!:)
My best friend, my best love:)
Gotta enjoy every last spot!  ha!
The next morning Daddy just had to
get his princess her bacon:)))

Another beautiful, glorious day!!!
Hudson never once WALKED down
the halls...he RAN everywhere...
except the one time there was a
vacuum in the hall that he HAD to
stop and admire!!!;)
This place makes me HAPPY!
These kids make my LIFE!!!
Pierce Party of Five
We LOVE us some Palm Beach sand...
white, clean and from Destin,
but still in our favorite Lone Star State!  ha!
melt.my.heart.with.this.sand.baby
God love his sweet little hands and feet...
He just completes us:)
A ray of PURE sunshine & sweetness!!!
Last July...............
This July...........
(basically two different people!)
LOVE LOVE LOVE
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
these pics..............
May they always have THIS.MUCH.FUN!!!
Better yet, may WE always have this.much.fun!!!
As soon as he could get off this slide,
he was taking off to do it again and again and again!
With that wide open mouth all the while!!! ;-O
I have NEVER gone on a real water slide...
but this time I didn't have a choice.
T-Daddy & I took turns going off with Walker
to do bigger kid stuff
(which I LOVED that time with him!).
Walker double dog dared me to RACE him
down these slides.  Needless to say, he won!!!
Later that afternoon, it was time for some
Secret Spa time with my absolute
favorite little girl in all of this world!!!
One sweet little braid is all she wanted...
no pedi? no mani? no FEATHERS?
 Sweet girl.
Our boys just can't make it without us!!!
ha!  This truly made me LOL;)
I wish I could bottle up this little angel's
five year old sweetness.  I would be a RICH
woman.  And probably a very thankful
mommy when she's not so sweet as a teen:)
My best, little girl friend FOREVER!
Such a beautiful little lady...
...with a CRAZY big brother who
also can't get enough of our Haddie Cakes!!!
This led to a precious afternoon with
my two big loves!!!
What would I ever do without my Walker D?!?
NEVER a dull moment with this kid!
I am one blessed mama!
Wonder how many times
Hudson called the front desk?!?
Finally mommy thought to just unplug the thing!
A night out...
with our annual picture for Walker's
brother from another mother ~ Landry!
Haddie Girl's favorite way to roll!:)
Big Brother just had to win a monkey for...
...his little brother!!!!!!!
Hudson was SO excited!!!
So was mommy & daddy as we
knew our next stop was
Build-a-Bear;)))
I Heart this Cutie Pie!
Crazy Love of Mine!
Hudson was so content with his five dollar monkey!!!
...especially when he got a heart for it!
A happy little girl!:)
Sun~Kissed!!!!!!
Troy~Kissed;)

Pierce Party of Five
Galvenston Island 2011
Such a blondie...
He was dancing it UP!!!
Each day the kids were so worn out by the time
we got back to the hotel....
LOVED my late night time with this hunka hunk!

Rainforest Cafe!!!
Mr. Monkey *Hudson's Build-a-Bear*
joined us, too!;)
This kid loves to eat...he even eats CORN!!!
SO not picky like his siblings (or his mama!).
Back at it...but this time for...
...Little Sister!  :)
Really, truly SUCH a great
big brother!!!  (Most all of the time!)
Want to know what a HAPPY mommy
with a VERY grateful heart looks like?
Well, here you have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Waaaaa! Now I know for sure I'll never get you to Oz...with having to compete with Galveston and all! Love your vacay!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

LOVE your pictures of MG!!! I want to go back now......i mean right now!!! You have the most precious family. What a FUN vacay!!!!!!!!