Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bonus Baby

What a sweet bonus this little
guy is in our lives!!!
Hudson is such a happy baby boy!
He is really smiling a lot and
starting to giggle!!! HOLD ME!
I think he's pretty, too...
but don't tell Walker that!
Hudson still LOVES his mobile ~
especially that football!He will lay in his crib for the longest time
smiling and kicking like crazy!Hudson LOVES his Daddy.
T-daddy is almost always guaranteed a smile!
The sweet little thing just loves for
someone to talk to him...

I can't get over what a kick he gets out of his mobile!!!

I think he is going to be such a fun little thing...he really already is! He likes to eat, play, smile and then sleep. For the most part, he sleeps all night, too! I'm one happy mama!

He is thinking..."Oh no, here comes that mommy kissing on me again!"
"Enough MOM!!!"I admit it...I am head over heels in LOVE. I can't get enough of this little guy and his sweet cheeks! And yes, sometimes we secretly play dress up in his room when nobody is paying us any attention! Daddy and Walker might not approve of this picture series...

Are you kidding me?!? LOVE BUG!!!

I think Hudson thought it was funny at first...but then he realized that mommy was laughing a little too much at him!!! God Mommy told me that she needed to "squeeze him, dip him in ranch and take a bite"!!! He is quite yummy!Guess what he caught sight of?!? His football!!! Walker was getting ready for baseball practice and I came in the room to find Hudson wearing Walker's nike pants! ha! Walker is CRAZY over his Mini-Me!Then there is Puddin' Pie with her Hudsy Pudsy! They are too cute together!!!I was saying, "Hudson, where's your smile?"It just wasn't happening...so sister thought she would help!!!I look at Hudson all the time and say...

"I'm so glad I have you."

It's just the truth. He's some kind of wonderful.

5 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

What a doll of a baby!! You are truly blessed with your three beautiful children. Continue to enjoy, it goes by so quickly!

Brandi said...

Hudson looke just like his big bro. Gosh, your fam reminds me so much of mine. Love how Hadlee tries to help out; that's so Addison but Addison usually makes Ty mad. What presh kids you have!!! Oh, I call my friends in the neighborhood "hoodies" thanks to you. HEHE!

angie said...

Oh baby is he ever cute!! I told Mark to turn the car around tonight so I could kidnap that precious boy but I think Mark thinks if I hold a baby too much I might want another:-).
Ok that picture od H-man in Walker's pants had me laughing out loud. I cannot fathom that he'll eventually be that big!!! Such great pictures of your precious gift!

Beth E. said...

Okay, I've figured it out. I live about 17 hours from you. So, if I leave right now...

Sure wish I could hug all of you!

Graham said...

Too cute! YOu do have some kind of wonderful!