Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The New Big Blue

Tonight we went to eat at Chili's.
It was for a celebration of Big Blue's life!!!
We went around the table and said
something we loved about Big Blue!
heeeeeeee heeeeeeee
THEN, it was off to pick out a
NEW BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!
Walker and T-Daddy found him quickly.
He looks just like our beloved Big Blue.
His name will NOT be
Big Blue Two or even Big Blue Jr.
Walker was quick to let us know that
his new fish's name shall be..........
BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!Troy did an excellent impersonation
of Big Blue at dinner
(he wouldn't let me take his pic!).
Here is Walker's though...........Walker really was a little sad all day so we
were thrilled to see our boy happy again!I've noticed Troy checking on Big Blue
(as in the new one) several times tonight!!!
Here we go again!

On the way home, Hadlee all of the sudden said, "I need to say something about Big Blue again. Whenever Big Blue gets sick, I'm going to pray for him." Ahhhhhhhhhhhh my Sweet Haddie Patty Pie!

Welcome to the family Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

OMG...too funny!!! What cute kids and a blue fish you have. Oh, Chili's!!!! YUMMY! Chocolate Molten Cake, too die for!!!!!

Brandi said...

Oh, I have more clothes for your little man if you want them. Just let me know.

Kimberly said...

Yes, my mouth is watering from the mention of Chili's! Was Eric there? Hope you are not up all night with new Big Blue AND Hudson! Hee hee

Rhonda said...

I know I'm not supposed to be giggling at the last two Big Blue updates, but I just can't help it! Welcome to the newest member of your family!!!

angie said...

Nice way to celebrate BB's life:-)...chilis, one if our favs! Walker looks so excited about his new fish. Y'all are such great parents!

Shannon said...

ONCE AGAIN.....LOVE THE BIG BLUE POSTS! Those are the memories that your sweet kids are going to love looking back on. I mean, come on, a Celebration of Life service at Chili's and then off to bring Big Boy Blue home again! I just can't get enough! Laughing and loving it all! (don't let Walker read my posts...I really do think they are precious and my laughing is out of pure love!)

Beth E. said...

Hooray for the new Big Blue! ;-)