Thursday, March 18, 2010

Filled With JOY

"He has done great things for us
and we are filled with joy."
Psalm 126:3
Walker ~ Seven Years Old
Hadlee ~ Three Years Old
Hudson ~ Five Weeks Old

The ULTIMATE Big Brother...

The BEAUTIFUL Big Sister...(Holding baby brother unattended is still a bit tricky!)The DREAMY Baby Brother...

If (God forbid!) my world falls apart tomorrow,
I have no right to complain.
I am so, so blessed!!!

HE really has done great things for us and we really are filled with JOY.

6 comments:

angie said...

Amen sister!! Great pictures of your beautiful family.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Melt my heart this morning! I just love all 3 of those sweethearts. I am so glad you are capturing these special times.

Rhonda said...

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful family! I especially love the one of Miss Haddie Paddie Pie in the chair with her skirt all around her - she looks like a super model!!!! Yes, we are BLESSED!

Beth E. said...

I'm sitting here with the biggest smile ever! I love these pictures. Walker is so strong, yet loving, as he holds Hudson. Haddie just cracks me up! I love the pics of her in the chair...too cute!

What a beautiful family you have, Mindy. Praising God for who He is, and for blessing you with such sweet children. Praising Him for you, too.

Hugs,
Beth

Shannon said...

BEAUTIFUL BABIES and you are right......HE HAS DONE GREAT THINGS!!!

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness, such great pics. You soooo need to be sending out Easter pics with those photos...PRESH!!!!! Yes, we will definitely have to come to the zoo. Maybe after tball season... fun!!!!!!!! End of May, early June!! WOOHOO