Saturday, March 13, 2010

Seven SUH-WEET Weeks

Seven weeks is a SWEET, sweet age!!!
Hudson smiles the sweetest smile
in the world...whether it be at me or the
football on his mobile!
(Adorable horsey onesie from Auntie Kimberly Mo!)
Walker was a smiley baby.
Wouldn't you know so is his clone!!!Sometimes I think he knows what the word
"smile" means. Of course we say it to him
all the time..."Hudson, where's your smile?"These goofy little grins are just delicious!!!Big Brother Walker is still Hudson's #1 fan.
They will lay on my bed for the longest time
just visiting. Something tells me they
are going to be best buds. I pray it so.Hudson FINALLY got to have an official
bath since his cord fell off
(with some help from Dr. G!).Bath time is some serious business right now!
Big Bro and Big Sis were the same way
when it came to those first baths.Three little robes...
One side of Hudson's closet is Walker's baby
clothes. I LOVE to put Hudson in those!!!
This was one of my faves on Baby Walker...
and now on Baby Hudson!!!Look into the mirror and you will
find some other somebody who is
crazy in love with "Huds" as he calls him!They are really sweet together and
they look so much alike!When Hudson is fussy and I know he's not
hungry, I can give him to Troy and he puts
him in 'THE SPOT'. It's just a certain way
that Troy holds him and pats him on the booty
and walks around with him...
Hudson turns to mush!
Hey Bed Head! Rough night?!?
Probably not...so far, Hudson is a pretty good
sleeper. He is usually up once a night but
goes right back to sleep.
On March 6th (at six weeks old), he
slept the entire night. He's dreamy!!!My Perfect Prince...
I give him a bath every night. It's so sweet
because as soon as I say 'bath time', Hadlee goes
into the bathroom and lays out his towel and
gets his wash cloth out. She pretty much does
everything I have to do to prepare for the bath.
It helps ME and it's just so dad gum sweet!!!
Seeing as Hadlee is my little shadow,
she spends A LOT of time with the little fellow.
She really does adore him and has no
problem getting very close to his
face to let him know it! I don't think she
minds having him around one bit at all!
I think he is pretty enamoured with her, too!
I'm thinking that Huds is a big boy?!?
Can't wait to get his two month
stats at his check up.
I think I've kissed those chubby cheeks
over a thousand times. Easily!
Hudson Jack...you are just the greatest thing
(since Hadlee & Walker)!
MOMMY LOVES YOU!!!
Little Brother...
You are the LIGHT of our lives!

Happy Seven Weeks!!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh Mindy, he is just precious and you are glowing and looking so fabulous! Funny you mention Hudson's "spot".. Maxi has his "spot" with Ben too. When Max is whining I always say "He needs his happy spot" and hand him over to Ben. It's amazing how calm and relaxed he is in that spot (craddled in his dad's left arm). Hudson, Walker and Troy all look exactly alike, you must love that! I have no doubt, life is GRAND for you these days. So happy for you, my friend! :)

Kimberly said...

He looks great in his horsie and jeans! Glad you like. So impressed with his fab sleep habits. You couldn't ask for more.
xoxo

Beth E. said...

I can't believe how quickly these seven weeks have gone by! I'm lovin' all of your pics of Hudson, Hadlee, and Walker. They are so sweet!

I'm looking foward to hearing those stats on Hudson, too. He's really growing. :-)

angie said...

Huds! I love that sweet nickname! He is adorable and I love all his little expressions already. Preciousness

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I love all of his little outfits! Plus, seeing him in Walker's old clothes in just precious. He was sharp dressed lil' dude!

Suh-weet Huds!
Lovin you~
RoRo

Brandi said...

OMG...Hudson is getting soooo big. He's sooo cute. Love the little belt he is wearing. Walker and Hadlee look like they are so in love with their little bro. SSSOOOO sweet!!

Brooke Langdon said...

Huds is just gorgeous!!! (in my head when I think about meeting him, I would call him Huds too) I want to kiss his cheeks 1,000 times! I have often tried to estimate how many times I have kissed Charlie. :) You don't look like you could get any happier...just amazing. So happy for y'all. Love you!
B