Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CoCo's with CoCo

We had SO much fun with CoCo and Company
last week at our new CoCo's!!!

Obviously Walker was having a
REALLY good time with all the pretty ladies!!! ALSO obviously...CoCo is quite LOVED
and quite FUN!!! She is the best mommy,
aunt, and friend/mommy to my kids!
THE BEST!!!THEN, over the weekend,
we just couldn't stop lovin' us some more
CoCo and Kate Kate!!! If I could, I'd keep this little girl with me for always! Guess I'll just have to settle on her as my Daughter-in-Law!!!
Kelli is my longest, dearest, best friend.
I think we pretty much know everything
about each other...our families, growing up,
school, getting married, having kids...
just "doing life" together.
We really laugh A LOT together and
I love that about us.
CoCo is one in a million and I love to
celebrate life with her!!!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

CoCo's looks like fun! What a great friend you have, that's awesome. Your daughter-n-law is cute..hehe!!!! Hudson looks huge in the one picture.

Kimberly said...

I love me some Kelli G!! Is Coco's like that shaved ice place I lurved in college?

Beck said...

So sweet Mindy, you are definitely BLESSED! I'll bet Kelli would say the same though (: Hudson is getting so big! How does it happen so quickly? LOL

Beth E. said...

That is so sweet! Coco sounds like a wonderful friend...you are truly blessed with some great friends - and kiddos, Mindy! :-)

Hugs,
Beth

Unknown said...

Thanks for such a great post!! Can't wait to see you this weekend! I could not live without my Pierce party of 5!! Love you all!!!