Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Huds ~ Two Month Stats

MOMMY!!!
What's up with this?!?
FIVE, yes five, shots today!
Don't worry...even with my boo boo's,
I can still SMILE!!!
T-Daddy and I took Hudson
for his two month check up today.
(Are you kidding me...TWO MONTHS?).
I want to stop time!!!!!!!!!!
I think I'll speak on Hudson's behalf
and tell you that this was the worst
day of his life. Troy might disagree
and say that circumcision day
was the worst?!?
Have no fear...
Hudsy Puds was smiling by the time
we left the doctor and I snapped these
pics before he went to bed tonight!
Check this one out...it's like,
"Mom, I may be smiling again,
but you aren't putting me down for very long.
Today was rough! Got it?!?"
Those five shots were torture for all of us.
Seeing REAL tears drip out of the sides of his
eyes just broke my heart! I had never seen him
cry that hard before. He has wanted to be held
tonight more than usual which is FINE by me.
If holding my baby boy all night long is wrong,
then I don't want to be right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had an AWESOME check up with our doctor
today. I LOVE going into an appointment
like this with no questions or concerns.
I like it even better when
the doctor says he has absolutely
no concerns or worries. What a feeling!
Definitely giving THANKS!!! Big time!

Hudson weighs 12 pounds 4 ounces,
and he is over 23 inches long.
I can't say it enough.........
Hudson is such a good baby.
He's just dreamy!!!
He was all smiles and coos for our doctor today.I took these pictures on Sunday (his actual
two month birthday). He is wearing an adorable
outfit that my dear friend from college sent him.
Thanks, Ashley! We love it!The Hudsy Puds is already a charmer, I tell ya!
These next pics had me rolling!
I don't know if it was the hat (love it, Brandi)
or the swinging that had him so in shock!!!
Still in shock,
but trying to crack a smile for mommy!!!
Oh Hudson!!!
We love you little baby boy!

God knew we needed you!

4 comments:

Beth E. said...

FIVE shots? Oh my goodness...I've would've been a mess! Poor little guy. What a little trooper.

I can remember that those ol' shots always left a big knot on Bo's legs for a few days. I always hated those visits to the doctor.

Hope he's doing fine today. I can't believe he's already 2 mos. old!

Rhonda said...

Hudson is getting so big! What a precious doll baby!! He is absolutely adorable! I love the outfit with his name on it...cute!!

I hope today is a happier day for Mr. Hudson and he feels better from his shots. I bet some extra lovin' and holdin' time from Mommy last night helped!!!

Shannon said...

I hope you held that sweet boy all night long and savored every minute of it! Poor baby!

angie said...

Oh those shots are the pits!!! Dito what Shannon said! I love that brown Hudson onesie, it's adorable just like your sweet boy.