Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No Lovin' Like Na Na Lovin'

Hudson's little life was missing something.........
and that something was some Na Na LOVIN!!!!!!!!
Sweet L to the Rescue!
The first of the Na Na's to meet the newest Petit!
I can remember visiting Laura last year
right after she had her third baby. She was so
cool and relaxed and Sawyer was so sweet.
I remember thinking,
"I could do this...I want to do this!"
Little did I know, I WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love me some Na Na's.
No matter when, where, why or how...
we walk right back in and pick up exactly where
we left off. Our visit was complete with
lots of hugs, laughs, Fiesta Ranch dip
and my cell phone ringing from another Na Na!!!WOOOOOOOOOOO nellie!!!
7 Na Na's + 7 Na Na Husbands =
14 Petits and another on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Beautiful Claire...ready for Pi Phi Rush!!!Sweet L and I love our boy/girl/boy
combination. Perfect for visits!!!Sweet, precious Sawyer...he was the one
who gave me the fever for a third! Sweet L...thanks so much for coming to meet
Hudson! Meant the world to me!
Seems like yesterday you and Kimberly
were here to meet the first Petit.......Walker!
Look at us NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!Love you so much, Sweet L!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

OMG just felt like I was socked in the stomach I miss you guys so much! I could just feel myself being there with you all and it is so painful being so far away. Sweet L is such a trooper! I do have to say she journeyed a bit farther to see me though! Hee hee!
xoxo Na Na love and mine!

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! I wish I could have been there! What fantastic pics and it looks like a good time was had by all! "Look there she goes that girl is brave no question. She's on a quest now can't you tell. And I'm jealous of this stuff...cause you know she's going through rush (spoken/sang by Tat). There's a whole new world just waiting there for Belle!"

angie said...

Wow that is a full couch of love! So sweet!

Beth E. said...

Your friend, Sweet L, is so pretty! I know you enjoyed her visit. What beautiful children you two have! :-)