Saturday, March 13, 2010

Walker or Hudson...A Quiz

Number your papers...
It's time for a QUIZ!!!
Walker or Hudson???

#1
#2
#3 #4 #5 #6#7#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16


Answer Key: 1 W 2 W 3 H4 W 5 W 6 H 7 W 8 H 9 W 10 W 11H 12 H 13 W 14 W 15 W 16 H

Okay! So some of these were easy because of the surroundings in the pictures...but ya'll, I'm serious..........it's like having the same baby all over again!!! Hudson looks SO MUCH LIKE Walker did. It's CRAZY!!! Walker was such a good baby and guess what?!? SO IS HUDSON! Their sleep patterns, lovey-dovey nestle up to me pure love cuddles, nursing mommy like big time crazy, and loving the bouncy seat like no other. ALL.SO.SIMILAR!!!

I love LOVE love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Beth E. said...

I was checking your key...who is #3??

I did poorly on my test...I missed 5!!!

I can't get over how much Hudson looks like Walker...amazing!

You sure have two adorable, handsome sons!

Love you,
Beth

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Haha! I failed the test. When is the retake??? I had most of them right but OH MY some were so hard. If it wasn't for stuff in the background I would have put the other kid. That was fun! I cannot imagine what it is like to raise Walkman all over again?!? What a joy!

You know I wonder.....will he LOVE the Wiggles, trains, snakes, McQueen, StarWars, etc. like Walker LOVED them? I hope you kept them all! Then again Walker might not want lil' Bro having his stuff. Ha!

Holding Hudson last night was the BEST! Tell Troy if he ever gets tired of bouncing that baby to sleep to call RoRo. Sweet baby boy. I loved watching him fall asleep.

Two very sweet,handsome boys! So Blessed!

Hey! I'm Alison - wife. mom. child of God. teacher. said...

wow they really do look so much alike.

angie said...

Oh I totally failed!!! That's hilarious, they really do look so similar. Well the good news is he'll be amazing just like his big brother! Still one of my favs in HH:-). I hope you had a great spring break.