Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Training

How about our little Rookie?!?
We had him in Spring (break!) Training!!!
Spring Break can wear you out...Wonder who put that hat on Little Aggie Bro?!? On our last day of Spring Break
we went to lunch at our
new favorite restaurant with the fam...I told my sisters that these were my
"Spring Break" pictures...so they spiced them up!
Spring Break BUMMER...
T-Daddy was working and
PaPa was watching basketball! This handsome guy really had just
returned from Spring Break at South Padre! My sisters tried to wake this little
guy the entire time...............They succeeded!!!
Hudson was so happy to see his beautiful aunts!
And then there were SEVEN!!! A spring treat for Haddie from Daddy!!!We are officially ready for
SPRING!!!

Spring Training was FUN!

5 comments:

Beck said...

I LOL at that picture of your sisters getting all "crazy" for your spring break photos!! Too funny, my kind of girls! You're such a lucky Mama, love the pictures of your THREE beautiful kids!! Have a great week Mindy <3

Kimberly said...

Did you swap SB stories with Travis?! So sorry I have not responsed lately...Das Hyndman Haus has been busy with visitors and a weekend in Margaret River. Love all your posts this week! I tried to order that dress Haddie is wearing from Old Navy but never had any success. Soo cute! Loven me some Huddie!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

How cute will these pics look in a future Aggie football program?!? Sweet Huds! I want to squeeze thos cheeks.

Your sisters are a HOOT! Watch out for your Aunts little Hudson. ha!

angie said...

Oh your sisters had me cracking up!!! You guys get crazy at Chuys:-)! Your little Aggie sure is cute. I love his sweet little face.

Beth E. said...

Awww....love the family pictures. Looks like a great Spring Break to me!