Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The HOOP-la is Over

Since baseball is in full swing,
I thought I better wrap up basketball!
Walker had an AWESOME season in
basketball! He scored pretty much every
game ~ usually with several points.
He was also quite the defensive machine!
Such a FUN team...
The boys received medals instead
of trophies this time.
Here is Walker with one of his classmates
who was also on his team...
Way to Go, HEAT!!!
We were all there to support
our star at his end of season
pizza party...Walker...I am so proud of you!
I absolutely hated having to miss a
few of your games since we couldn't
yet take Hudson into the Family Center.
Yet you were so cool about it!
I also love how since the season started you
have been bouncing your basketball like crazy!
Even if it is in the kitchen...I still love
that sound of you practicing!Walker's HOOPS weren't the
only ones that ended!
Macy also finished her basketball career at MCC.

LOVED those pink uniforms for
breast cancer awareness night!!!Go #52!!! I know I speak for our entire family,
when I say watching you 'swish' those
three pointers was the BEST feeling!!!I can't believe how hard you had to work
while playing basketball on the college level!
You are the bomb.com!!!It was so fun watching you play
basketball the last eight plus years!
There is so many wonderful things
ahead of you now! I am excited for you,
Macy Swish!!!!!!!!!!!!Leaving the court for the last time...
SOME of the Macy Fan Club Members...
Your Final Game ~ Sophomore Night

SO PROUD of YOU!!!

It might be March Madness right now (GO Baylor!), but Macy Madness is over!!! What a fun ride it was!!! Way to go, Walker and Macy Girl!!!

4 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Love that Studmuffin of yours! Way to go Walker:)

Macy is beautiful! So proud of her:)

Beth E. said...

I can't believe another year of basketball season is over for Walker...where did the time go?!

Will Macy play basketball anywhere else? I admire her. Growing up, I never could walk and dribble a basketball at the same time! lol

Rhonda said...

Macy's post seriously brought tears to my eyes! I can SO see my little girl being exactly like her! All we know in this house is basketball! Macy is a beautiful girl - inside and out - you can just see it! I have probably said this before, but Macy seriously looks like she could be YOUR child! Well, or younger sister - I should say! I know how proud you all are of her! Congrats on many wonderful years of basketball!

Mrs. Davison said...

What fun it is to watch your children succeed! I know we support them and are proud of them, no matter what, but it's awesome when they do so well! Congrats!