Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Jack

Our sweet baby boy love is
such a HAPPY little guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hudson absolutely LOVES his sports
mobile. It is the cutest thing to watch!!!
He smiles and kicks as the mobile
goes around and plays music....
Troy recently realized that Hudson
prefers the football. I didn't believe him at first,
but it's true! You can totally watch Hudson's
eyes track the football and smile at it. I have also caught this on video several
times. I'm thinking the NFL will want
to show this footage someday. As usual there is almost always a captive
audience along for the ride.
This time it was a certain big boy
wearing his batting gloves!!!Hudson also likes to smile at his
favorite baseball player!!!Then it's back to tracking that football...We could watch this for hours!!!Our Sweet, Precious
Happy Jack!!!Peace out from Big Bro and Lil Bro...

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh he is so precious Mindy! I am so in Long Distance Love!
Finally found some earrings for my girls- now just have to send them!
xoxo

Brandi said...

In these pics, Hudson looks like his big bro. Too precious! He's gotten so big!

angie said...

He is so cute Mindy! And I'm sure the NFL is going to want this for sure:-).

Beth E. said...

What a sweetie pie! I wish I could hug ALL of your kiddos. Of course, Walker probably wouldn't care for all of that mushy stuff. lol