Monday, March 1, 2010

Six Weeks AND SMILING!!!

Oh you precious baby boy...
you have changed mommy's life forever!
In the best possible way!!!
This was last weekend when Hudson turned
FIVE weeks old and wore his blue jeans
for the very first time!!!
Walker gets so excited to show off
Hudson to his friends...

When I brought Hudson out in this
outfit Walker said,
"He looks like a farmer in his jeans.
It's just so unusual!"

This little football outfit was actually Walker's when he was a baby!!! This is TRUE dejavu! They are twins born seven years apart!Hudson is an absolute dream boat... I just gush thinking about this little
Baby Boy Love. He's so dreamy!!! Hudson really is such a good baby!
I heard Walker telling our hair dresser
that all Hudson does is eat, sleep and poop.
Big Bro is pretty much right on!!!
Just like Walker and Hadlee,
Hudson's favorite spot is the changing
table. He kicks, coos and smiles here so much!!!
He most always has a captive
audience while on the changing table.
Look at this sweet little, big sister hand... And also this sweet big, big brother hand...Another favorite spot of the Hudsy Puds...

I really do think Hudson is the sweetest
baby ever. Troy seems to think that I
said that about Walker and Hadlee, too?!?
Really, though, he's just a LOVE BUG!!!
Last week Hadlee and I took
Hudson on his first walk...
Sporty Spice loves her new ride!
See his mohawk?!? Little Miss Thing was responsible for the mohawk!Seriously, there is nothing that gets me
more than those goofy, sweet, adorable
FIRST SMILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hudson smiles a lot in his sleep which I tend
to believe is NOT a result of his tummy,
but rather a HAPPY baby having sweet dreams!
In the last two weeks we've been seeing
REAL smiles though. Daddy was the first to
get a HUGE grin from Hudson.
WE LOVE TO SEE HIM SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My little dude is a punkin' pie!!!
What am I going to do with those chunky cheeks?!?
Kiss 'em all.the.time!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could stand by his changing table all day long
and talk to him and watch him kick and grin!
Pretty Girl always says, "Let's get him to smile!"...
As you can see, Hudson continues to be
smothered with hugs and kisses...
Our little man still sleeps quite a bit.
He loves to sleep in his bouncy seat
(just.like.his.big.brother.did).
At night he sleeps in our room in a sweet
little bassinet that the Reeds let us borrow.
The last three nights he has slept from
10:00ish to 4:00 in the morning.
He eats quickly and goes right back
to sleepy land until morning.
Praying this roll continues!
Really doesn't matter though even
if it doesn't because sometimes
he flashes that sweet little grin
in the dark at me and my
fatigue just melts away!!!
Hudson LOVES this position with Daddy.
He also loves for daddy to pat him on the booty!!!
I love my big man and my baby boy...
You might notice we are all
pretty much in
L-O-V-E, LOVE!!!
Just a day shy of six weeks old in his
Star Wars outfit from Co Co...
May the force always be with him...
SIX WEEKS OF PURE, PRECIOUS,
PLUMP, PERFECTION!!!
I could just eat him up!!!
Again, so much like Walker was...
not fat or chubby, just solid
with big hands and feet!
Speaking of that awesome Big Brother...
Mamaw made Hudson his adorable
Lil Bro onesie...it's so cute on him!
His two tricks right now are sticking out
his tongue when you do and flashing this
big goofy grin!!! You know when he's about
to do it because you see his eyes light
up and then BOOM.................
ALL SMILES!!!

As you can probably guess, his mommy is ALL SMILES, too!!!

Happy SIX WEEKS, Baby Boy LOVE!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

It is everything I can do to keep from running down the street and love on that sweet guy of yours right now! He is changing by the day to me. Look at those sweet cheeks! You can tell he is going to have the sweetest personality. His little face just lights up!

Big Bro and Big Sis are sure having fun with him. Hudson, you are such a GIFT!

Happy 6 weeks little Hoodie~RoRo

Beth E. said...

Awwww....I love that smile! Wish I could reach through this computer and smooch on his little cheeks, too.

Don't miss out on kissing Hudson's "sweet spot". I used to love to kiss my boys just under their ears, in the crease of their cheeks/necks...super sweet!

Walker and Hadlee are very loving toward Hudson. I know that makes your mommy's heart proud!

Big hugs for all...
Beth

Misty said...

Hudson is a doll! I just love that he is wearing a little belt in the first few pics...so cute! That Star Wars onesie is adorable. It's so evident that everyone in your house is totally in love with your little guy!

We have the same stroller and Tucker loves it too!

Shannon said...

What a sweet handsome boy! All of the pictures are precious and I still love seeing the two big kids lovin on the little man. His smiles are too too cute! So glad you are capturing them on camera! Star Wars onesie...my favorite! Love it all!

Kimberly said...

Oh Hudson! I love your jeans, your starwars shirt and your lovely SMILE! When CHloe saw your pictures, she said "more baby....hug!!!"
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Mindy, the kids are so precious and I can't believe how animated Hudson is already! Sure do have some special kiddos there!