Monday, March 15, 2010

Hoodies Hit the Zoo

The Hoodies Hit the Zoo on Thursday
for some Spring Break FUN!!!
I really can't adequately express how much
I love this gang. God has blessed me beyond
belief with each Hoodie friend and
each child in this picture..............
The Big Boys...AKA The Best Buds
It was Hudson's first trip to the zoo,
and it looks like we left him in charge of the map!!!

A breath of fresh air...

...And just a whole lot of fun, too!!!

Hudsy Puds found a sweet spot on Miss Karen's shoulder!

Our zoo has two baby jaguars...they were
born on Christmas Eve. We were fortunate
enough to get to see them! Silly Hoodies!!!
Landry Love was my little buddy at the zoo!
He looks like my own...and I love him like my own!
The cobra had his HOOD open. CRIKEY!!!
My little Steve Irwin was ALL about this!The Sweet, Sweet Girls...Little Brother was a good boy on his first zoo trip!Brady Boy and Haddie Girl
(melt.my.heart)
My precious buddy again...
It was Bryce's FIRST birthday that day!
We were so lucky to spend
this most special day with him!!!He is a little character and has
such a beautiful mommy!!!Brothers from Other MothersOur zoo is the bomb.com!I really am following through on
my "word"...SAVORing the moments!
WOOOOOO nellie...first time I've ever
been at the zoo and had to count my
kids to make sure I had them all! HA!
Sweet B with his beautiful mama!My beautiful RoRo and the 3L's!Been there done this...
Beautiful Pammie trying so hard to get a
picture with her punkin' pie!I have the best hoodie friends in the world!
WITH.the.SWEETEST.families!Such a HAPPY day!!!Even if I was caught trying to
spank my silly, big boy!!!I love me some Cameron Park Zoo.
I love me some gorgeous weather.
I love me some Hoodies.
I love me some FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

what a fun day. I heard the C P Zoo was really good. I'll have to come sometime. I can't' believe you did it with 3 kids...I haven't done that yet. You are awesome!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh Yes! This was the BEST part about our Spring Break fo' show!

I can't get over how we have grown. Look at all of those sweet lil' Hoodies! Thank you good Lord for wonderful friends!!!!!

angie said...

Oh I love these pictures! Did you get a new camera? They look so clear! I love Spring Break, the zoo and your sweet family. What a perfect day.