Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful Easter even though we had
our Easter lunch today at the hospital cafeteria!!!
My sweet dad is in the hospital with
pneumonia. He is improving and will hopefully
go home on Tuesday. We were still able to take
Hudson to church for the first time and spend
time with our family...even if it wasn't around
a table with my mother's yummy cooking!
We were all together and that's what matters!!!

I have much to share from our Easter
celebrations this week...bunnies, baskets,
baseball, basketball and of course my BABIES!
Walker,
Hadlee,
Hudson,May you ALWAYS know the true meaning of Easter...

For God so loved the world that He gave
His one and only Son, that whoever believes in
Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

Oh, how HE loves us!!!
Love,
Mommy

12 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

You have such a cute family! It sounds like your Easter was still a loved and celebrated one. God bless your Dad.

Kimberly said...

Poor Harold! Please give him a hug and kiss from ME! Keep us posted and happy happy Easter!
ps- who is hookin you up with all the monogramming these days???

Brandi said...

Your poor dad. I'll be praying for him. Your little bunnies are tooooo cute! Have a great week!

Rhonda said...

Beautiful babies - all three of them!! I'm sorry to hear about your dad, but you got it exactly right - it doesn't matter where you are physically sitting, as long as you are sitting TOGETHER! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Beth E. said...

I could hardly wait to visit your blog. I knew you would have some great pics of those little ones, and I was not disappointed (I could never be, anyway)! They are such cuties...

I'm so sorry to hear that your dad is sick. I'll add him to our church prayer chain. Please let him know that we are praying for him in SW Virginia!

Hugs,
Beth

Shannon said...

I am so sorry to hear about your daddy! Please keep us updated on how he is doing. We will be praying for him!

Your babies looked beautiful on Easter Sunday! Who cares where the Easter lunch took place...just so glad you were all together.

Misty said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Prayers for a quick recovery!

Your babies look adorable in their Easter outfits! I love Hadlee's pink & turquoise dress, and of course the coordinating brother outfits.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Praying for your Dad! I hate to hear about him being sick. Hang in there. Praying God's healing hands over him!

Your little peeps are just precious! I could just eat that Hudson up. The Easter outfits are beautiful!!!

Katie said...

I LOVE Hudson's Easter outift. Precious smile to go along with it. ; ) So glad he was able to make his big debut at church.

I'm sorry about your Dad, Mindy. Hope he is on the mend very soon.

angie said...

Oh no sweet girl! I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Your kids look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I love each of the precious outfits and their gorgeous smiles. Happy Easter friend:-).

Graham said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful babies!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Oh my gosh, Mindy. DId you know that Gabbi Girl has that SAME outfit with same monogram style and color?! CRAZY!