Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Hudsy Puds

ELEVEN weeks of LOVEHudson's Happy Place...
he can be crying so hard and you
put him in his bed with his football
mobile going and he is happy again!He talks to his football and smiles
at it........so stickin' cute!!!One of the biggest fights each night
is who gets to take a bath with Hudson!?!
Finally I let all three hop in together!Melt.Mommy's.Heart.This happens quite often...both of my
babies fall asleep in the back seat...
holding hands!!!!!!!!!!My little chick magnet...Hudson is a delight! Such a fun little
guy already...I can't get enough of him!!!AND SWEET!!!This little baby boy is sweeter
than sweet. I can't get over it sometimes!
I'm in LOVE.

TWELVE weeks of LOVE...

Hudson is the BEST little baby! He will lay anywhere and kick and play and smile for the LONGEST time! He also spends A LOT of time in his car seat going to and from everywhere for Big Brother & Big Sister. He is a little champ most of the time. I am SO thankful!!!

I absolutely love the dynamics of three children!

Hey Happy Jack! Haddie's hand isn't the only one that likes to hold Hudson's!

I want to package up those sweet feet!

Walker is still head over heels for Baby Bro! It gets me all the time!

Walker is trying out some new ways to hold Hudson?!? So far, so good!

This makes Big Sis want to do the same?!?

Poor Hudsy Puds!

The smiles...

The giggles...

The joy...

When Hudson smiles, his eyes just sparkle! It's the sweetest thing. It's like he is so excited when somebody talks to him!!! Mamaw was just commenting today about his sparkling little eyes. There is such a twinkle in them! Sweet, Sweet Baby Love!

We love LOVE love you,

Hudsy Puds!!!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love him so much already!
xoxo

Blessings from the Reeds said...

He just melts your heart with those sweet eyes! He fits in PERFECT! God knew you needed Hudsy Puds. He certainly is the cherry on top of the Pierce family party of 5! SWEET baby boy!!!! Loves you soooooo much!

RoRo

angie said...

What a delight! His eyes do sparkle when he's smiling. He's adorable Mindy. What beautiful babies!

Beth E. said...

He melts my heart, too, Mindy. So do Walker and Hadlee! Wish I could hug them AND you! :-)

Shannon said...

Pure Preciousness! He is just dreamy and I love seeing his big bro and big sister loving on him!

Mrs. Davison said...

What a joy to see you loving your children soooo much! Some people don't always see the blessings when things are hectic. You and your husband must be pretty mellow. Three kids is fun! You guys make such beautiful ones, too! Thanks for sharing your photos and the joy of your family.

melanie, aka Mo said...

So sweet! I am happy to see you so happy! Mo