Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sic 'em Bears

If you never see another post from me,
you'll know that the two Aggies in my
life put an end to my blog because
of this post! BUT COME ON...
I've gotta give my Beloved Baylor Bears
some sweet sixteen LOVE!!!
Congrats to the Elite Eight Baylor Men
and the Final Four Lady Bears!

Troy and Walker don't know about
this photo...but I have to dress my
babies in green and gold before
the Aggie blood really starts flowing!!!

Some of the best times of my life were spent at Baylor! Hello...that's where I met my Na Na's! Even Kelli G, a Red Raider at heart, supported the Bears in Basketball!

Walker is totally, completely, utterly, and obsessively an AGGIE! It's unbelievable. He bleeds maroon! Just the other day when I had on my pink Baylor basketball shirt Walker said, "I thought I told you about that shirt!"

He has been downright ugly about Baylor since he learned to talk (wonder who taught him this behavior!?!). Actually Troy did have a talk with Walker about supporting Baylor since A&M was out, but it still didn't work. I'm sure it won't be too long before Walker Jr. (HUDSON) is the same way! Thank Goodness I have this little girl who will say "Go Baylor" with her mama!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

No you don't still have that shirt!!! Classic.
xoxox

Shannon said...

Sic'em Bears! Tell that sweet Hadlee that Mrs. Shannon will be sending her a Baylor Kappa t-shirt in the mail soon. I am so sorry she had to wear that old ratty thing she has on. Poor baby!

Rhonda said...

Being a Texan and a Red Raider myself (with an Aggie little brother of my own!), I TOTALLY understand this post! Even WE were pulling for Baylor! As a matter of fact, we are watching the girls Stanford vs. UConn right now!! :) Well, guess what?! Savannah WON her NCAA bracket with 33 old men (Mark's friends from work)!!!! $204 she won! She is suddenly a DUKE fan! ha! Hudson is a little doll in his Baylor duds and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hadlee's rush shirt!!! Classic!!!

Beth E. said...

Go Bears! I'm just supporting YOU, Mindy. I don't know a thing about sports. But, hey...tell Walker and Troy that I had an aunt whose name was Agnes. Her nickname??? AGGIE! ;-)