Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Hunting

We had our fifth annual Hoodie Hunt last week!!! My Sweet Baby Love attended
his first Easter Egg Hunt!!! Walker & Hadlee couldn't wait
to get to the Hoodie Hunt!
My dear friend Jeannie took a picture
of me holding Sweet Baby Bryce last year.
Now he can WALK!!!
I love that I'm holding my very own little baby
this year and hoping there will be another
baby hoodie to hold next year!
Jeannie also took this paparazzi style photo!!!
I'm glad she did...it reminds me how much I love
having a baby to push in a stroller, a sweet
girl to walk beside me and a wild boy to chase!
The big kids go off hunting SO FAST!
Luckily I have this sweetie pie to
hunt eggs with...even if she did ONLY
want the twelve princess eggs she took!!!

I love our Hood so much and I can't believe how we've GROWN!!!It's a blessing beyond words to have such dear friends right outside your door!Haddie thinks it's a blessing beyond words to have Ro Ro right down the way!These two bunnies just had to come hopping by!!!The next day was Haddie's Hunt at Mrs. Janice's! This little girl was SO excited that morning. She even insisted on wearing her dressy dress!!!How cute is this?!? Mrs. Janice and Adrianne are the BEST...the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!Sweet, fun friends...How cute are they?!?

Mrs. Janice certainly has created a special thing for these three darlings! I could never express my gratitute to her enough! Never, ever!!!

While this year Walker was too quick to catch a pic of hunting Easter eggs and Hudson was just a little too itty bitty to hunt quite yet...Princess Pie was the perfect age! Everything is just magical to her right now! I wouldn't trade a second of it!!!

3 comments:

angie said...

I love miss Hadlee's dress, it is SO cute! I need to know where you get all of that great smocked stuff!! I am glad you got to hunt eggs with the Hood. When I see you with all those kids I can't help but smile!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Mindy. Sorry havent' been "by" lately. It has been a crazy busy week here. Wish my computer was back to normal. I want to show Easter morning pics too. I will go spend another 5+ hours at Staci's house tomorrow to upload pics for the week. Is that insane?!

Your crew is certainly good looking!! Mo

Beth E. said...

The kids ARE growing up fast. The pics are great. I love seeing each sweet face!

I enjoy reading about the Hoodies...it makes me feel as if I'm part of the neighborhood. You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful neighborhood and friends!