Sunday, April 25, 2010

FOUR YEARS OLD!!!

Yesterday we celebrated Hadlee's
birthday with the biggest,
best cupcake party EVER!!!

Today we enjoyed all things Haddie!!!
Including hearing and seeing her giggle
so much that tears were rolling down
her precious cheeks!!! Priceless!

It has been a wonderful weekend
and I have so many pictures to share!


My Sweet Haddie Pattie Pie...
You are an absolute delight!
I really can't believe you are four
years old today. Seems like it
was just yesterday when I held you
in my arms for the first time
and my life was changed forever.
You are my best little friend!
I know I say it all the time, but
you are like a little bit of Heaven
on earth to me. You have the
sweetest, most precious heart
I've ever known.
I thank God for you every single day.

Happy 4th Birthday, Sweet Girl!

6 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Amen to this! She is PURE joy that sweet one. Happy 4th Haddie Cakes~RoRo

Kimberly said...

I can't wait to see pics of the party! I've been thinking of Haddie Girl all weekend...ps I was trying to figure out how old she was when she came down with you when Chloe was itty bitty with Kaye and Max. I guess two and a bit??? She seemed so grown up!
oxo

Leslie D said...

Happy Birthday, Haddie! What a precious girl you are, I trust your mommy's judgement :)

Shannon said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Sweet Haddie Girl! I cannot wait to see pictures of the cupcake party!

Beth E. said...

Awww...I know it was a great birthday celebration! I can hardly believe Hadlee's 4 years old - already!

Happy birthday, Haddie!

Looking forward to those pics.

angie said...

Happy Birthday sweet Hadlee!! I am so thankful for you and all your preciousness:-).