Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter 2010

I love me some Easter baskets!
Just can't help it...buying up little goodies
all the spring through and stashing
them away until Easter morning!!!
I was trained by the BEST...Aunt Kitty!
Not only did the Easter Bunny always
spoil me but Aunt Kitty did, too!!!

How fun is it to have THREE baskets
to fill this year?!? Color me HAPPY!!!
Classic Walker...

Classic Haddie...

She went back to her bedroom to get her
bunny (named Hudson Hadlee by the way!)...
His favorite candy...

Her favorite candy...

Hudsy Pudsy liked his treats, too!!!My Easter morning was COMPLETE!!!Probably my favorite Easter picture...
I just couldn't resist snapping a picture of this!
She always says the sweetest little prayers!!!
Ready for Church...Mommy & Daddy with the Bigs...
Baby Love was sleeping.Hudson's first time at church...
on his first Easter Sunday!He seemed to like church!!!Our first time to church as a
family of five and we were way
early!!! Can't even believe that!Then it was off to Easter lunch at the
hospital where my dad was with pneumonia...Troy LOVES hospital cafeteria food so he
was thrilled. ME? Not so much...I ordered
a grilled cheese! ha! We were with my
sweet mother and that's all that mattered to me!It wasn't long until the whole fam rolled in!My dad is doing A LOT better. He is back home
but still has some recovery to do. Bless his heart...
I hated seeing my dad this way!I couldn't be happier or more thankful
for so many reasons this Easter.My precious baby boy! Thank you, Sweet Jesus!I could just eat that double chin UP......and kiss those perfectly
plump little lips all day long!!!Our VERY Best Easter yet!!!
We love because HE first loved us.

This is what love is: God loved us and sent His Son. 1 John 4:10

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cuuuuuuutie Pies! And you are ONE HOT MAMA! Hoppy Easter to my favorite Party of Fivers! (and you know how I loved that show!)
When do I get an offline email about your monogram hook up?
PS- give Harold big kisses!

Alison H. said...

So sorry to hear about your dad's hospital stay!! I am sure it meant the world to him to see all of you at the hospital on Easter. Beautiful family pics!!

Beth E. said...

Awwww...these pics remind me of when the boys were little. Walker, Hadlee, and Hudson are so cute in their Easter best...you and Troy are lookin' good, too! :-)

Blessings to you and your precious family, Mindy!

Praying for your sweet dad. Hope he's feeling much better now.

angie said...

What a beautiful family! The perfect Easter. You look amazing:-).