Friday, October 24, 2014

Nothing Much

Love how this boy likes to
dress himself up:)
Getting ready in my bathroom
with this going on behind me outside;)
All three of them:)
Talk about an LOL...
getting this text while I'm out running errands!
LoVE this GiRL So, SO MuCH!
He is ready for some football:)
Finally got me a BAYLOR hat!!!!!!!
I took these to send to my family...
but then I got chicken!  ha!
They still haven't seen my hat!!!
I did send it to my mother though:)
Our afternoon stroll/ride...
nothing better:)
I have a hot yard man...
He's really funny, too!  ;)
Backyard football game...
Drew, Walker, Jonathon, Jonah
I love a house full of friends!
And I also love that Walker is always
wanting to ask different buddies over...like Drew!
MOM, it's time for some football!!!!!!!!!!
So stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KiCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet girls tail gate!  
I walked in the kitchen late the other
night to find these two big guys
snuggled up in the chair watching
TV.  Just about melted my heart.
Good daddy, Good son.  

No comments: