Wednesday, August 1, 2012

End of School Parties

Mrs. Janice had a FULL week of
fun planned for the boys'
last week with her this year.
Thankfully, I got to enjoy
one day of it...with lunch at
our favorite spot!  :)
This is one of my favorite pictures
EVER.  First of all, I love both of these
blue eyed blonds with all my heart.
Second, I am overwhelmed with
gratitude to this amazing, beautiful
woman who cares for, takes care of,
teaches and loves my little boy. 
I also adore THIS picture because
Hudson thinks that this sweet,
beautiful young lady
hung the moon!!!
This is his girl;)))
What am I saying?
Everyday is special with Mrs. Janice!
Isn't that obvious?!?
Little end of year treats...
Hudsy gave Mrs. Janice a Willow Tree
and a pretty frame to match it. 
I wanted to keep it for myself (ha!),
but I loved it for Mrs. Janice
and her collection.  She's just
the best.  I would give her
the world if I could!
Just a little somethin' somethin'
for Hudson's main squeez...
Adrienne just finished with nursing
school.  WOW!  She's officially a nurse!
I can't wait to see what all is in store
for my dear, beautiful friend:)
Some mornings her car would already
be gone and it would make Hudson so mad!!!
Walker's end-of-year party
was outside fun stations...
An awesome class :)
Crazy, too;)
One station was snow cones!!!
Walker just recently started eating
snow cones.  They still aren't his favorite thing,
but I'm glad he will eat them now. 
(I hate them! ha!)
It started raining so we had to move
the par-tay inside the gym....
Garrett, Bryson, Walker
The Candy Walk :)
I took up money from the class
for Ms. Swafford's end-of-year
gift.  Everyone was very generous
and we got her this awesome book
(about a funny teacher preparing students
for their first standarized test;)
AND a Target gift card since
Casey is moving to the Big City
sniff sniff :(
My mommy friend Amanda
did an AWESOME job putting
the gifts together!!!

Ms. Swafford is such a beautiful,
sweet person and already at her
young age an AMAZING teacher.
We were hoping Ms. Swafford could use
the Target card to set up her new place
or just for some cute, new outfits;)
The kids signed the inside of the special book.  
Amanda and I had to sneak in a little
somethin' somethin' just from
Cade & Walker, too! ;)

We sure are going to miss
Ms. Swafford, but I have no
doubt she will forever be our friend...
Troy already told her we can't wait
to someday get a wedding
invitation from her!  Such a
 precious friend to me and she
loved on my boy so much all year long!

Hadlee's kindergarten party
was that afternoon:)
Mrs. Decker's Kindergarten Class
A bunch of monkeys;)
This about sums up Mrs. Decker:
Room moms were supposed to be in
charge of the classes during the parties
to give the teachers a break.
When Mrs. Decker brought the class down,
I told her to go relax or whatever.
She said no way!  She wanted to
spend this time with the kiddos.
God bless her!!!
Neither Walker nor Hadlee are huge
fans of the climbing wall. 
Unfortunately that comes from me ;(
I was impressed with
Sweet Girl though!!!
Kinder Cuties:)
I could not believe that kindergarten
 GRADUATION was upon us :(
SO very proud of this little girl though!!!
I also took up money from this class
for Mrs. Decker's giftS.  We were able
to really spoil her!!!  She's so fun!
I had come to know that she
was wanting a Kindle Fire...
at first we were going to give
her a gift card to go towards it,
but then we got more than enough
to actually buy the Kindle!!!
She was so surprised!
And had no idea we still had
another VERY special gift to
give her the following day at graduation!
It was so adorable because all of the
kids started claiming that they had
bought this for her...
"my mom paid for it", "my mom
went to Target and bought it",
"my mom wrapped it", etc!
So adorable!!!
They were ALL right:)
Mrs. Decker was EXACTLY who
my little Hadlee needed for her
first year of school.
I am beyond thankful!!!
I'm also thankful for a dear, amazing
new close friend...and her sweet
boys who MY kids adore!!!
I couldn't love this little girl more.
She is truly a little bit of Heaven on Earth!
Cannon & Hadlee also had
an extra little gift for Mrs. Decker.
Amanda and I are sneaky like that;)
(Amanda is so talented and creative
with her wrapping & notes!!!)
Mrs. Decker is also a wonderful,
precious friend that I will now have forever.
Really hoping she can have Hudson
in a couple of years;)
She gave me this beautiful plant
at the party.  Mrs. Decker is a
true Christian lady and the PERFECT,
most organized kindergarten teacher.
   
As each has received a gift,
use it to serve one another,
 as good stewards of God's varied grace:
1 Peter 4:10

No comments: