Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Year of the Bear

One afternoon when we took Travis
to speech at Baylor, I decided to
stroll around campus with my loves.
This is such a HAPPY:) place for me...
But for Walker???
Not.So.Much.At.All.
It was bright and sunny and I didn't even
notice the faces he was making until
later!  The boy bleeds maroon. 
Just like his daddy:(
But there's hope for this little girl.
A Baylor Pi Phi?!? 
A mommy can dream! ;)
I'm afraid this one is already a lost cause. 
 That's okay!  I love me some A&M, too!
It was fun to see the bears...
This year was such an AWESOME
year for Baylor University!!!!!
Almost got a smirk outta my Aggie;)
I bet I could talk my sweet
Hunter B into Baylor!!! :)
My time there was certainly four
of the best years of my life!
May you be blessed by the Lord,
who made heaven and earth!
Psalm 115:15