Friday, August 3, 2012

Hadlee's Kindergarten Graduation

Hold me!!! 
When these proofs came home in
my little girl's folder,
I could hardly handle it!!!
Sniff Sniff:(
How in the world could this
possibly be?!?
My BaBy GiRL!!!
This picture is priceless to me because
I believe it captures my little
girl's sweetness.  I love her so much
I can hardly stand it.  I am so
thankful that God entrusted me
with this little girl.  I was a bit
emotional that week;(

I had everything ready for her
when she woke up on the morning
of her KINDERGARTEN
graduation....hope to do the same
in another 12 years:)
She had seen a little album that
my mother made of Walker's
kinder graduation;  therfore, she was
quick to ask if she'd also have
balloons AND if Grandmother would
be making a book for her!  ha!
Such a girl;)
Room Moms had to be at school early to help
set things up for graduation. I loved getting
a little peak at morning assembly!
Seeing these cute THIRD graders for
one last time exit the cafeteria also
brought tears to this mama's eyes!
Then we got things set up for the
reception after the ceremony...
I was so excited to display Mrs. Decker's
other surprise from the class on our table...
As room mom, I was also able to sneak
down and see the little graduates...
WOW!  Six sweet years
have floooowwwwn by;(((
My sweet little girl about to
graduate from kindergarten!!!
But seriously mom, that's ENOUGH!!! ;)
I love this kid, too!!!


Amanda and I pulled two special
guests out of class for graduation...
This little guy needed a time-out
during the ceremony!  HA HA!
The gowns, the music.....everything!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet Mrs. Decker
Officially Our Graduate!!!!!!!!!!!
And just like that,
our sweet baby girl was finished with
kindergarten.  How could that possibly be?
So very, VERY proud of the sweetest
little girl I've ever in my life known...
After the graduation ceremony,
the students put on quite the show!!!
Hadlee's speaking part was supposed
to be shared with just two...but one
little friend got confused!  ;)
Still precious though!!!
The entire show with five songs was
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Flowers, the music teacher,
does such an amazing job!!!
Fans for Haddie:)
One fan got a little crazy during the show;)
Then we went to the reception to
find our FIRST GRADER.....
I knew then I officially had a
4th grader AND a 1st grader
at South Bosque Elementary!!!!!
Time, please slow down!!!
Six Sweet Years Old
Proud Pierce Party ...
Grandmotherly Love!
Her little buddy Everett came:)
As did Mrs. Janice & Miss Adrienne!
Such sweet support for our Hadlee:)
Grandmother was all about her
4th grade grandson, too!!!

This was such a special day...
truly one of those days that I can't
believe how blessed I am!
I have SO much to be thankful for:)
Janice & Adrienne brought Hadlee
a slice of her favorite thing:
Cookie Cake:) plus a card
letting her know they would have
a special day with just her this summer!
The Cutest Couple Award Goes To....
It's hard to believe this little two year old
will be graduating kindergarten
in a few years :(
Hadlee, your mommy & daddy
love you more than you could ever
imagine.  You are our favorite
girl in all of this world
and you will ALWAYS be!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Decker LOVED her special plate!!!
Gig 'ems!!!!!!!!
Daddy's Princess....
My little bestie...
My little bit of Heaven on Earth...
My daughter...
Haddie & Briggs
Caroline, Hadlee, Taylor
Fun, Sweet Room Moms & Friends:)
Dylan & Hadlee
Sweet Mrs. Olsen...
Hadlee's assistant principal
and her Sunday School teacher:)
A gift from Grandmother & PaPa
Saying good-bye to Ms. Swafford :(

Then it was off for lunch to
CELEBRATE! 
Hadlee got to choose our spot,
unfortunately Daddy had a huge
meeting at work and had to go.
We did some celebrating for an
AWESOME third grade year, too!  :)
She will wear another graduation
hat in 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Little Man did nothing but
enjoy his jalepeno ranch dip;)
A Build-a-Bear cap & gown
for her gift.......
Which was actually my way of
telling her we were heading
to Build-a-Bear next!!!
Happy Graduate!!!!!!
9, 6, 2
"I sing for JOY at the
works of Your hands."
Psalm 92:4
More celebrating......
I always pray her wishes come true
when she is making them!!!
She melts my ever lovin' heart!
She chose a monkey because
Mrs. Decker loves monkeys and called
the kindergarten class her monkeys
all year long.  I thought it was
a perfect choice!
While there, we decided that
Huds had also made it through
another year at Mrs. Janice's...
with not too many time outs;)
So, he got to choose and make a bear!!!
After he put the heart in his bear,
he was DONE.  D-O-N-E done!!!
No clothes, no bath, no nothing! ha!

Miss Priss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Trouble ;)

Our beautiful little graduate
with her monkey in his cap & gown...
But just as quick as anything,
she removed the cap & gown
to show off her monkey's new
bikini she had picked!!!
Of course this made her have to
put on her bikini, too!!!
Hello SUMMER!!!!!!!!

Goodbye Kindergarten :(

Praying for every single
day of your sweet life,
Hadlee McCall Pierce!

No comments: