Thursday, August 23, 2012

Go Rangers

T-Dawg Daddy Love surprised
us with tickets to the Pierce Party's
HAPPY place on July 27th.....
...which is the RANGER BALL PARK
in Arlington!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Happy Ranger Bros :)
The STORM has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was just awesome to be
this close to the field even if only
for a few pictures!!!
Ages 2, 6, 9...
Hope they never lose this LOVE!
I think Gentry was calling my name ;)
My Babies & My Baseball ...
Texas Ranger
Pierce Party of Five!!!
 
We had AWESOME seats!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ron Washington in the dug
out before the game :)
Nolan Ryan and his wife! 
I love how my little family has ALL
fallen head over heels for baseball
THE TEXAS RANGERS!!!  
Even our Sweet Haddie Girl! 
My fave player Craig Gentry....
Cutest little Ranger fan there EVER was;)
I think she was cheering
for her fave...Kinsler! 
Hadlee knows all the players...even
their LINE UP!  Just the other day a
game was starting on tv and she asked
if Elvis Andrus had the day off? 
I asked if the announcers had just
said that?  She said,"No, I
saw the line-up!" 
Bringing this girl up RIGHT!  ;)
Troy has always loved baseball and
football.  I never really paid attention
to it though until the spring after
Trav's accident when Garrett would
always text me Ranger updates
and info.  I started kinda paying attention
to impress him AND my hubs!
Then I fell in love and became
obsessed!!!  It really is so fun
and such a mind reliever!
EXCEPT when we are losing
and we have to put on our
RALLY caps!!!!!!!!!! ;(
These two were serious with
their Rally Caps!!!
Unfortunately the caps nor
the cute girl worked this game!  
But we still had a BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I couldn't love
my cute boys, my baby girl
or my Ranger Baseball more!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

angie said...

So fun! The Woods love the Rangers too:). Love these family pics.

Brandi said...

What cute pics!!! Your family is presh!! Our families could sooo be besties!!!!!!!